Yes or No?

• Yes

• Yes but with different prices

• No (Please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've suggested this before in one of my massive suggestion threads.. since it hasn't been fixed: I'm doing it again.

I'm talking about the obsidian price in Speed Eggwars..
It's insane..
Speed OP: 1...... Gold....
Speed Normal: 5 Gold...? No idea, can someone confirm this?
Normal OP: 3 Gold
Normal Normal: 5.. Gold..? I'm not sure

So, in normal it's the same. But, in OP Speed is only 1 gold and Normal mode It's 3.

What I suggest is this:
Speed OP: 5 Gold
Speed Normal: 7 Gold
Normal Mode stays the same.

It's Speed Eggwars after all

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
In normal normal are the obsidian costs 10 gold, unless it has been lowered to 5.

But the prices are fine, I’m more about having speed back (even that I hate to pvp with speed). But you have the “fast legs” kit, to have speed, (No idea If I spelled it correctly)

I_v_o

Jan 22, 2018
Speed OP: 1...... Gold....
Speed Normal: 5 Gold...? No idea, can someone confirm this?
Normal OP: 3 Gold
Normal Normal: 5.. Gold..? I'm not sure

Its:Speed op :1
Speed normal: 3
Normal Op: 3
Normal: 10

The purpose of speed to be quick at everything not to grind for minutes
For normal normal it already takes about 5 minutes to make full obsidian

So I don't think it should be more its fine at the moment

Reactions: Power Ranger
D

Deleted member 100818

No, I think that would not be good I like getting oby fast
Bad argument imo, everyone is able to get obsidian fast. But when making it harder to obtain, it's for everyone and not just you. So you'll be able to get obsidian as fast as anyone gets. It would be a challenge to obtain obsidian less hard then usual, which is fun to me.

I_v_o

Jan 22, 2018
And for SPEED it takes 5 seconds!
How about a diamond pickaxe that is 3 gold? (with op) + if you get the best pickaxe all obsidian is gone within seconds. What you are doing now it trying to ruien tho whole balance of the game

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
How about a diamond pickaxe that is 3 gold? (with op
You mean 5...?

But alright, let's use the map bones as example.
I spawn at the iron gen. Nice, now I can pick the iron up, make a stone pickaxe and some blocks.
OH wait, all of the teams already got full obsidian. Guess I'll wait for 5 Gold.
OH wait, all of the teams got armour and a sword. Guess I'll do the same.
Now I'm ready to go.

But wait.. Now I have to kill 3 people simultaneously, bury myself in terracotta and break the obsidian, break the egg and kill everyone again.

If they didn't had obsidian I would have gotten the iron, make a pickaxe and speed bridge rush to the other island break their egg and probably die but at least I got their egg without any problems

if you get the best pickaxe all obsidian is gone within seconds
You forgot to say that that cost 40 DIAMONDS

No. Just 1 layer at the beginning is enough.
For you it is..
And Yes, in the beginning it is. Then later you get another layer, and another one, and another one
Oh would you look at that: I got 10 layers of obsidian..
Oh the game has already been going on for a hour. What a speedy game!

And even if you only use 1 layer.
People in speed Eggwars rush.
I can't rush when people have obsidian because I can't sneak and break it with a stone pickaxe.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
You mean 5...?

I spawn at the iron gen. Nice, now I can pick the iron up, make a stone pickaxe and some blocks.
OH wait, all of the teams already got full obsidian. Guess I'll wait for 5 Gold.
Now I'm ready to go.

But wait.. Now I have to kill 3 people simultaneously, bury myself in terracotta and break the obsidian, break the egg and kill everyone again.

If they didn't had obsidian I would have gotten the iron, make a pickaxe and speed bridge rush to the other island break their egg and probably die but at least I got their egg without any problems

You forgot to say that that cost 40 DIAMONDS

For you it is..
And Yes, in the beginning it is. Then later you get another layer, and another one, and another one
Oh would you look at that: I got 10 layers of obsidian..
Oh the game has already been going on for a hour. What a speedy game!

And even if you only use 1 layer.
People in speed Eggwars rush.
I can't rush when people have obsidian because I can't sneak and break it with a stone pickaxe.

Sometimes my teammate get some more layers, but after i put one on it i get some gear and go with a dia pickaxe. Which you can buy with gold so it would be possible to break.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Sometimes my teammate get some more layers, but after i put one on it i get some gear and go with a dia pickaxe. Which you can buy with gold so it would be possible to break.
FaithfulDetailedHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

That doesn't change the fact that this mode is supposed to be speedy..
Having a layer of obsidian in 5 seconds, doesn't do the job.
Same story here as I said to a different person:

Now I'm ready to go.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
View attachment 144055
That doesn't change the fact that this mode is supposed to be speedy..
Having a layer of obsidian in 5 seconds, doesn't do the job.
Same story here as I said to a different person:

Speed Eggwars..
Speed means faster
You get gear faster
Also, it's not always OP mode. But you know, OP is meant to be OP, and in normal it takes a bit longer to get your obsidian.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Yes

Yes

No. It means the game progresses faster. Two totally different things. Know the history and purpose of speed eggwars before you go make stuff up about it.

Did I said it was meant for the gear? It's still a fact that you get gear faster. Sure, it's annoying when you can't break the egg because of the defense, but with oby getting higher prices it would get too easy. Rush rush rush rush rush win in 5 minutes or something close to that. Yeah, it's meant for that but.. No. Just: No.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom