Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, the speed isn't necessary!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
So, when you are in a lobby and you just want to quickly get from spawn to the sign and enter a game, dont you feel that it goes a bit too slow? Or when your friends joined a game, and you joined the wrong game, then you rush back to lobby and try to get to the game but when you get there it just turns full, wouldn't you just like some more speed?

What my idea is, is that you get a speed effect when you are in a lobby. But my suggestion doesn't end there.
In my opinion there should be a setting in the settings menu (the chest) where you can choose between Speed I, Speed II, Speed III and no Speed.
I know most people will probably just use Speed III, but some might think that's a bit too fast for them, that's why i added this. Also because some of you might have said that speed III is too much, but it won't be if you can choose between that and Speed I and II.

I hope you all agree and now that this is probably an easy feature to implement, then i hope it can get implemented soon.

Thanks For Reading!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I actually quite like this suggestion.
There is only one thing: I think there will be a bit abuse of it.
If every player is flying through the lobby with speed IV, then there will be lag and if there is something which is not likely by the most players, then it is lag.
In my opinion, this should only be available for donators or (and yes, I also think of the players who are not donators) there is a (low) chance to get x amount speed on one of the Wardrode boots.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I actually quite like this suggestion.
There is only one thing: I think there will be a bit abuse of it.
If every player is flying through the lobby with speed IV, then there will be lag and if there is something which is not likely by the most players, then it is lag.
In my opinion, this should only be available for donators or (and yes, I also think of the players who are not donators) there is a (low) change to get x amount speed on one of the Wardrode boots.
I do agree with you!
Then what if non-donators get speed 1 and donators can get from speed 1 till speed 3.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Even with Emerald rank and /fly, I feel like sometimes it would be nice to just have speed. I really like the idea of Gabriel7Patrick that if you are a non-donator you would get Speed 1 and if you are a donator you would get Speed 1, 2 or 3 to choose from.
I really hope that this will be added to Cubecraft.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Well the most lobbys aren't that big so you're in a sec at the 'joining signs' So I think this speed is not necessary
Thats why I added the No Speed option, because for some the speed just isnt necessary, and in this case its you.
But thanks for Replying!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom