Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, I have come to tell you about a command that would be very good to get into the lobby, and it is the command / speed that only the Diamond, Emerald and obdidian range would have.

Example if this:
/speed 4 => selected speed 4!

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I'm not so sure about your idea, i think it's good like it is and that you don't need the speed even if it would be nice

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
It's fine. And you offended me. I already have messed up buying Gold instead of Diamond. -_-

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Before I was Reading your thread, was I realizing that this would be a good idea for donators. You have said in your suggestion that it is only for diamont+ rankers. We have the party system and I will command with the party system. How higher your rank ho more people you can invite. Maybe the same with speed? Lapiz=1, gold=2, diamont=3, emerald=4 and obsidian=5. Anyway I support your suggestion for 100%!!

Reactions: Gamerfull

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Ehh i don't understand it, so you want to add 'speed 4' in the lobby? It's unnecessary and not fun in my opinion, 1- from me :(

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Why? It's just extremely unnecessary because the lobby's aren't that big, please tell me why this would be a nice addition.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Why? Emerald can also fly. But speed Will be useless and you neef diamond for it? Wow, sorry but i'm against this idea

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I would say it is ok the way it is.

A speed item could be made available and could be selected via the armour cosmetic section. I would suggest making the requirements level 50+ or obsidian rank.

Reactions: Gamerfull
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom