Not open for further replies.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
In order of the slimes.

In among slimes they’ve used use against our will.Ejected and as a slime as well I’m pretty scared.I might be joining them soon being killed by aliens Andy more.I hope as king of the slimes I can restore our grate ness but will I be able to.I will help the slime civilization live on.
I will reform the slime species and make it great again no longer will we be abused by cubecraft we will live on.We first we get rid of the humans by sere force.This is where we’ll make our stand to thrive again.Slimes will become the dominant species once again no more abusing from humans.Then the humans will paaaayyy!

They have destroyed everything we once had.Our cities towns spaceships everything.We must renew our former glory.Then the humans will be the ones who do our task with imposters.
Slimes we must do something about this.

How they got there is a mystery but we must fight strong.They reduce us to our knees but we must do the same.Then rid them of this galaxy which is ours.They stole our technology and are forcing us to pay but soon they’ll be paying.The dirty humans are evil.We must gain back our technology.

In conclusion I think we must stand our ground.We must fight for our rights and regain our greatness.We hope we can bring back our golden age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom