Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Neh

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

BlackSkinMan

Sep 2, 2018
Netherlands
Hello SkyWars players,

I have often overpowerd the last few days, now I have in a private message asked players what they think of the spectral arrow, here gave 14/20 players the answer: "I would like this arrow from the game because it is a lot lagg gives "and I'm also bothered by this! This is often mentioned in the main chat. Is it an idea to take this arrow out of the game?

Greetings,
OnlySayGG

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
There are many players that aren't affected by spectral arrows. Just because people can't handle the lag doesn't mean you should remove it.
If it's such a problem, they can just increase their ram for MC, or add mods like Optifine to take care of the lag. Spectral arrows are a great strategic
part of skywars, and shouldn't be removed just because they get lag. Honestly, if they're affected by lag like that, they probably would have a hard time with other games...

Reactions: BlackSkinMan

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Hello SkyWars players,

I have often overpowerd the last few days, now I have in a private message asked players what they think of the spectral arrow, here gave 14/20 players the answer: "I would like this arrow from the game because it is a lot lagg gives "and I'm also bothered by this! This is often mentioned in the main chat. Is it an idea to take this arrow out of the game?

Greetings,
OnlySayGG

Dont give lag, why you think

If you want to remove for other reason, you can told us.

But espectral arrows dont give lag :V

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Maybe some players get lag by using these arrows, but a lot of players don't get lag when using this. Maybe, if everyone got lag by using these arrows, they could do something about it.

Reactions: BlackSkinMan

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't get any lagg. I can understand that if you do have lagg you want them to be removed tho.
But that's imo like asking for certain maps to be removed because I lagg.

Reactions: Jevmen

ChaosGod

Sep 25, 2018
Granbury TX
Hello SkyWars players,

Greetings,
OnlySayGG
I think it's fine honestly

TryTimba

Sep 25, 2018
Over the rainbow
By taking out the spectral arrow, a blindness kit in pvp (duels) would have to be edited. Personally, that is one of my favorite kits to use when I'm bored so I'm against the removing of the spectral arrow. I haven't noticed much lag (apart from when my internet chooses to betray me) coming from the arrow.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Top Bottom