Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Currently there is spectator modes for most if not all the games on CubeCraft when you die/lose, on PvP (Solo) teaming is most likely the commonplace of rule-breaking within the game and due to this you have to fight while trying to record 10 people in the same area and manipulate it to where you have clear evidence of the teamers. Spectator mode in PvP would benefit those who are trying to get solid evidence of teamers without the hassle of having to 1v1 everyone they come across and get a good video of the Rule-Breakers, I believe it would also greatly discourage hackers with the constant thought of "Oh are they watching me?" and lower the amount that hacks on the busiest 40+ person game. I also foresee those that might want to shame this opinion and will list them below.

Coordination Into Finding Players-
PvP is a game mode of constant fights and interactions between players, if said player is hiding he isn't playing the game correctly and there frankly isn't much to lose. You have as good a chance as any due to it being solo and if multiple people come after you while teaming then you can easily use this mode if it's added to catch them. ^^

Lowkey can't find anything else but if you do have something drop it in the comments and I'll give it a reply.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Great idea, spectating in Duels could also be a good idea. In FFA I think that the servers can't handle more than their limit so I don't know about that. Maybe they could strain it a bit more and add spectating for 10 extra players.

Reactions: BlazeyBoi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom