Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this would be a nice idea?

• Total voters

GiraffeLars

Jan 9, 2018
So today I wanted to play with someone who joined my party while he was in-game. So if I joined another game, he would get out of the one he was playing. That’s how I came up with this idea: spectating friends. The command for this would be something like /f spectate [name]. What this basically does is, it puts you in the game your friend is in and puts you in spectator mode so you can watch him/her play. So it’s actually pretty easy. And I think it would be nice to have a command like this.

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
It would be Unfair for all games since you can tell easily your friend if someone its hiding, haves bow, a better armor, strategies and such.

Ding Junhui

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
location, location
In skywars or lucky islands i think this should be allowed - not much advantage can be gained from spec-ing in these and I dont think people are sweaty enough to call there mate just to spec for them. Also if people are hiding they deserved to get called out for camping

In eggwars a spec would be really advantageous though, esp if they can fly, move around freely and tp to players like normal specs. Instead you could limit what the spec can do (e.g. only be able to spec from their friend's pov + f5, not allowed to tp) then they can't call out opponents positions, armour, etc

Reactions: Fedde2001

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
If that means my traps wont't work it's a no.

Unless you do something like this:
Maybe if you spectate a friend you are automatically viewing from their perspective ( like if you right click someone)

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Instead you could limit what the spec can do (e.g. only be able to spec from their friend's pov + f5, not allowed to tp) then they can't call out opponents positions, armour, etc

Guess this would be the best, you are able to spectate the game of your friend.
But then only to 'see what he sees'!
Ofcourse you have an extra pair of eyes to watch from your pov… but then I think you should just look better without spectator ^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom