Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ttv bobby10

Member
Jan 17, 2021
4
2
4
19
I think there should be a Discord role for anyone in the discord server a forum rank for anyone in the forum and a Wood rank for anyone in the both of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64

Vrachtschip

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2020
455
752
124
23
The Netherlands
Hi there!
There is a possibility to link your Discord and forum account already here. When you do this you will get a special “account linked” role on the Discord server. Personally I dont understand why you would want a Discord role on the forum, but you can put it in your signature if you want people to see it, just like I did.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rawrbin

ttv bobby10

Member
Jan 17, 2021
4
2
4
19
Hi there!
There is a possibility to link your Discord and forum account already here. When you do this you will get a special “account linked” role on the Discord server. Personally I dont understand why you would want a Discord role on the forum, but you can put it in your signature if you want people to see it, just like I did.
i mean in the server
 

Ge1ster

Forum Expert
Apr 16, 2020
425
3,343
264
22
Lampland
There are many reasons why a rank shouldn't be added for this, such as:
- There are no extra color prefixes left for another rank (or at least as far as I know)
- Adding a rank is a lot of work and effort, and I don't think they would add a rank for such a small thing.
- Too many people with the free rank would ruin the purpose of ranks, in a way. The lobbies would be full of these ranks.

However, I think a better idea is that special cosmetics can be given to those who linked their accounts.
A thread for that suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rewards-for-joining-the-forums-or-discord.275352/#post-1289798
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShinyArrow and Lime
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom