Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a rank for former team members?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • There is already one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
today I saw the records of several players that were part of the team and I noticed that they had the normal range they had before joining the team, which seems very illogical, a player who took the time to help users once they decided to retire . at least be a range to be recognized as Ex-staff, with what benefits? In my opinion, the benefits should be like obsidian, rewarding the ezfuerso and the time invested.
as a prefix in the forum, as long as the player is not fired or has less than 1 month in the team.
I'm wrong?
Is there already a rank for the old staff?
What you think?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I dont think this needed and it can be to easily abused wed pretty much have players signing up to get a free rank (not to mention the most expensive one) essentially

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have seen this suggested before and still disagree with it. While it would be a nice "thank you" to them for their times and efforts into the team, we sign up knowing it is fully voluntary and that the ultimate reward is helping the server. I would hate to see people start applying to get the free rank or to have rank perks then leave the job just to continue to have the rank, but not be working during this time. Honestly having the perks while staff is quite a lot as is, since you receive a lot of perks the whole duration of your time on the staff team. This is also unnecessary, since their main motivation for being staff should be "I love the community and the server, therefore I wish to help them in any way possible, regardless of my rank" rather than "Oh I love helping the server, but can't wait to have those perks or be able to get a free rank from this". Not saying a lot of people would constantly think this, but there is always a risk of that and the staff team need to have a mindset that is fitting for watching over a lot of people at once and helping others whenever they can or whenever it is needed. Also keep in mind, a lot of people that leave the staff team do not stick around the server much after. The ones that do probably would prefer to keep a lower profile, in my opinion. Either way, this is a nice idea in theory, but honestly it is not really needed and I do not feel it should be added since staff get perks while they are helping and when they do not want to help anymore, or lose that motivation, then they lose the perks as they also leave the job. It works well this way and is very fitting, in my opinion, so sorry but I disagree with this.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
OMG I HAVE THE BEST JOKE FOR THIS!!!!!!
Although if I posted it I would get banned LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i think if you read it carefully you will get the joke IM DYING RN

"Special rank for former members of the work team"

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
today I saw the records of several players that were part of the team and I noticed that they had the normal range they had before joining the team, which seems very illogical, a player who took the time to help users once they decided to retire . at least be a range to be recognized as Ex-staff, with what benefits? In my opinion, the benefits should be like obsidian, rewarding the ezfuerso and the time invested.
as a prefix in the forum, as long as the player is not fired or has less than 1 month in the team.
I'm wrong?
What you think?
I think the ex-staff members should get a reward, but I don't think they should get a special rank.
Just give them obsidian rank, and vanity points.
BTW, I think the staff members must worked at least 1 year on the server to get the rank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamerfull

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'm wrong?
What you think?
I dont really think this is necessary as if a staff member chose to leave the staff team, it is decided between all of them and if they do leave, it is probably because they are busy with things outside of minecraft, or they just don't want to be staff anymore/quit minecraft. If that is the case then there is no need. I think that the staff of cubecraft should just choose to quit the team instead of having a reward for doing so.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Being ex-staff myself, I disagree with this. Former staff don't need to be recognized as they aren't really relevant once they leave the staff team. Yes, that may sound harsh, but it's true. Though even without my old staff rank, I still get recognized because many of the community knew me.

Also if, for whatever reason, this were to be implemented... What color would the tag end up being? Every color besides black and white are taken by a rank of some sort.

A

A pigeon

OMG I HAVE THE BEST JOKE FOR THIS!!!!!!
Although if I posted it I would get banned LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i think if you read it carefully you will get the joke IM DYING RN

"Special rank for former members of the work team"
pm me

Btw they already get the creeper mini and thats enough. Btw @Gainfullterror , do you have it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom