Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Everyone focus on the fact that a number on your profile will be larger. Just add a cap on how many kills will the scoreboard count per person per game.

Having the team list have an extra entry may mislead the other team, so it's not entirely just for trolling.

If your argument is that "new players will get frustrated", then well getting their egg broken or accidentally falling into the void is also frustrating, yet no one wants them get removed.
So apparently you wouldn’t rage if you got spawn killed?

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
I believe it shouldn't be accepted because it ruins the game for people who are just starting to play egg wars, that's just kind of considering "trolling" which in most servers isn't allowed so I believe it should be punished. :D

D

Deleted member 554749

I believe it shouldn't be accepted because it ruins the game for people who are just starting to play egg wars, that's just kind of considering "trolling" which in most servers isn't allowed so I believe it should be punished. :D
Yes is ruins the game.

May 19, 2020
under the sea
I don't see a point in spawn trapping as it is rather meaningless. The person who respawns have literally nothing to defend themselves and being stuck in obsidian getting killed by someone over and over that they know they could destroy but they can't do anything about it. It's rather frustrating, especially for the younger players. Plus the trapper could easily get the person's egg but he just likes seeing him suffer. Although getting their egg broken or falling in the void might be frustrating, it is part of the game but trolling isn't. These are more like challenges to make the game fun to play. Getting killed over and over certainly isn't.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
This is a really bad idea overall, if someone does this it ruins the whole experience of the game camping for obsidian to spawn trap should remain bannable

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom