Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I have another idea. (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Here is one thing that's for sure: there are toooooooooo many spammers especially on freebuild. This is a simple suggestion and the suggestion is to put timers between everytime you speak (preferably to about 3-10 seconds). But, to add to that, if the player keeps advertising within a total of 25 seconds of chatting, it will give them a warning message to slow down the chat or be kicked. After another 25 seconds (of waiting time before typing), the system will then kick the player for spamming. To add to this, is a player gets kicked twice, he will get muted for like an hour.
EDIT: This does not apply for commands such as /msg

Please give me some comments on this. :D

Last edited:

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Many ways this could go wrong. And we all do not want chat delays I am pretty sure. And, there would be almost no way to detect whether they are just chatting or advertising. And if there was, people could bypass it easily.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Many ways this could go wrong. And we all do not want chat delays I am pretty sure. And, there would be almost no way to detect whether they are just chatting or advertising. And if there was, people could bypass it easily.
If they are chatting they could always just use /msg or /fmsg
Also, with the /party system coming up, I think they will have a chat command for that too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom