Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sannne

Apr 18, 2016
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice to add a little sound effect when someone sends you a /fmsg (friend message).
I dont always notice it when someone sends me a message because I'm in a fight or because the chat is full of other messages.
Maybe it's also nice to buy different sound effects with vanity points, unlock them with cubelets or buy them with regular points.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Maybe an option to disable sound effects?
Otherwise it will sound like my Discord. BING BING BING BING BING.

First I don't like your idea, because Yes, it would be Nice, But you can also be spammed And you Will hear whole the time that you have recieved a message.

Yes an option for disable sounds affects would be Great!
Great work of you both ;)

Reactions: DenisNotDanish

Sannne

Apr 18, 2016
Ok, but it should be able to toggle off/on because staffmembers/youtubers would be spammed verry hard. Ask @ForGiveMe @Buuuddy

Btw, randy ik ben je_moeder ;)

Why would they be spammed, you can only /fmsg someone if you are friends with them. So if they get spammed, they can just remove that person right?

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Good suggestion!
Would be quite nice to have, espiacally if you don't look at chat too often (meh .3.). Would also be helpful when multitasking, and just doing something other than MC.

Reactions: Sannne

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
i like your idea but you can also be spammed and you will hear that you have received a message
so we also need an option for disable sounds
Great Idea :p

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is a very good suggestion. I mostly don't notice it when someone sends me a message ! I also like @Dotsially idea because sometimes you doesn't wanna get bothered while you are playing a game so this option would be a very smart option to add.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom