Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
There Are Many Different Options For Blocks In Eggwars But I Feel Like It Is Missing 1


Sole Sand​
  • It Would Be A Good Material To Use For Bridges If You Need Time While A Person Is Coming For Your Egg
  • It Can Create A Barrier For People Walking On It Because You Need A 3 Block Gap (Y Axis) To Start Walking On It

Statistics​
  • In OP Costs 1 Gold For 2
  • In Normal Costs 3 Gold For 1
  • In Hardcore Costs 8 Gold For 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Proditio
U

Unipotato

Guest
I definitely like this idea even though I don't play EggWars too much. Soul sand would be a perfect addition.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Injunction

Proditio

Well-Known Member
Dec 16, 2016
403
324
113
25
United States
This would be nice, You could also use it as egg defense because like glass and hey there is nothing good to break it with (well at least that you can obtain in eggwars)
 

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
1,243
300
158
www.youtube.com
There Are Many Different Options For Blocks In Eggwars But I Feel Like It Is Missing 1


Sole Sand​
  • It Would Be A Good Material To Use For Bridges If You Need Time While A Person Is Coming For Your Egg
  • It Can Create A Barrier For People Walking On It Because You Need A 3 Block Gap (Y Axis) To Start Walking On It
Statistics​
  • In OP Costs 1 Gold For 2
  • In Normal Costs 3 Gold For 1
  • In Hardcore Costs 8 Gold For 1
I think that op cost should be 1 for 1. Besides that I think this is a really good idea!
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom