Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Just about to put this on here now, wanted to share this with people ^^

Thanks to all people that helped me this far and the people that has been nice for me overall. This server allowed me to get so many new people to have fun with and it all means much and so will do forever. c:

The ingame chat is hidden just because of the private stuff my friends sent to me and I want to respect their privacy. So simple. Hopefully doesn't ruin the content itself. (Isn't although the best possible quality ever :p)

Wasn't that intense game full of action, but well.. I guess the milestone is a milestone.

~ Have a nice day!

>> I was a bit unsure where to place this topic, because the thing isn't completely about EggWars but it's quite the Cube's server in general. Thought it'll make more sense this way. Sorry if this is totally wrong place for this kind of threads. <<

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Eggwars is a really good way to level up fast! I've seen you're first on the leaderboard with around 17.000 wins which is just insane! Simple awesome you're able to get to that high level. Good job!

Reactions: Shinte
Dec 4, 2017
The texture pack;
022.jpg

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Thanks to all people that helped me this far and the people that has been nice for me overall. This server allowed me to get so many new people to have fun with and it all means much and so will do forever. c:

The ingame chat is hidden just because of the private stuff my friends sent to me and I want to respect their privacy. So simple. Hopefully doesn't ruin the content itself. (Isn't although the best possible quality ever :p)

Wasn't that intense game full of action, but well.. I guess the milestone is a milestone.

~ Have a nice day!

>> I was a bit unsure where to place this topic, because the thing isn't completely about EggWars but it's quite the Cube's server in general. Thought it'll make more sense this way. Sorry if this is totally wrong place for this kind of threads. <<

Congratz!!!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Legitly, definitely. I think Marco has a level above 200 or something, which was likely just given to him.

200 is definitely an amazing accomplishment. Slightly more than double my current level!
Last time I checked he was lvl 2000.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

~ Have a nice day!

Is your username Aihu by any chance? If so I just saw you hacking like 2 days ago with antikb and all my friends saw it too.

Congratz though?

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Omg lvl 200. How many EXP you need to get 201?

About 42 thousand. Increases as 200 experience points needed each levelup so quick math for someone how much it would take to lvl 300. I swear I'm making it a legit deal if I ever mind to get myself even to that :d (Aka when I smash handsome hands with my teachers and move to this server completely)

You deserve a statue in-game or something, are you the first to reach 200+? :eek:

Ahhwwe, thanks though :3 Not to wish any attention from the staff, but not denying that would be the coolest thing ever :D High five though!

Please share me that colorless resourcepack.

That's HiImLaura's Black 'n' Purple pack. I know right, I instantly fell in love with those less saturated colors :3

The texture pack;
022.jpg

I can't agree this even more. It already tells it.

Last time I checked he was lvl 2000.

"bruh."

And as well thanks for all congratulations c: Was nice to spent time on here ^^

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
About 42 thousand. Increases as 200 experience points needed each levelup so quick math for someone how much it would take to lvl 300.
42,000 × 100 + 200 × 100 × 100 = 6,200,000 XP needed
6,200,000 ÷ 250 = 24,800 more games to play

Good luck have fun!

comfyyy

~ Have a nice day!

Amazing job! Nice to hear that you a gracious about, and not bragging. Upper level players can tend to get a bit cocky, and you have managed to stay very humble about. Keep it up!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom