Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
His IGN is 'Shinte' as stated in his signature.

I don't believe Aihu was using Anti-KB. It's just that players who live far from the server have a slightly delayed knockback.
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up, but Aihu wasnt taking any knockback and wasnt missing anyshots at all. Even with some of my friends like MysticElephant.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up, but Aihu wasnt taking any knockback and wasnt missing anyshots at all. Even with some of my friends like MysticElephant.
People who usually play with around 4/3 connection bars might have some peculair hit-range or knockback which is kind of unfortunate, however if you really have your doubts it never hurts to report a player for the staff to take a better look at it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
People who usually play with around 4/3 connection bars might have some peculair hit-range or knockback which is kind of unfortunate, however if you really have your doubts it never hurts to report a player for the staff to take a better look at it.
I know ping is a bit of an issue, but when I said I was about to report them, my friend went and did it anyway so I didnt bother. It ended up being closed but he didnt say why and I didnt ask.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom