Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epicworld1234

Member
Sep 9, 2022
9
26
14
17
So, to start this off, I just wanted to say, that this thread is more like a story, so if you want to not read a story, just close this thread.
I was just playing Solo Lucky Islands, and guess what happened: I got a hacker as my neighbor! (Username of the hacker: GameBerry15126) And so he was using speed hacks, TELEPORTING, and kill aura (Staff, if you’re reading this: I forgot to add kill aura on the report, sorry).So to start off, he teleported to his neighbor (thankfully not me) and killed him (He mysteriously had a iron sword). He teleported back, and somehow he was slain. The death message was only “GameBerry15126 was slain.” , so I didn’t know why. Basically, that’s the story. Hope you enjoyed!

If you’re wondering, I placed 2nd place in that match. :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom