Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandaa

Forum Expert
hi guys

I am here with some website suggestions, because I was bored.

1. Merge double posts
Whenever a user makes two posts in a row, it would merge the two posts together creating one post. I've seen this on several websites before, so I'm sure it's possible.
2. Warning before necro-posting
Before making a post it would give you a warning asking you if you were sure you wanted to reply. This would definitely decrease the amount of necroposting.
3. Locking your own thread
Instead of having to request for a lock, you could lock your own thread. Simple as that.

Kthxbai

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
1. Merge double posts
Whenever a user makes two posts in a row, it would merge the two posts together creating one post. I've seen this on several websites before, so I'm sure it's possible.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/wmtech-double-post-merge.833/

Before making a post it would give you a warning asking you if you were sure you wanted to reply. This would definitely decrease the amount of necroposting.
Not sure if this is necessary. It's people's responsibility to be more aware of the rule. It's their own fault if they Necro-post.

Instead of having to request for a lock, you could lock your own thread. Simple as that.
I'm not sure about this

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
1. Merge double posts
The only problem with this is if they make two comments on two different things at two different times. That or more comments on the thread later on at various times.
I agree with what @Jackelele said.
This could be an issue with abuse of it, or other problems. I am not fully for this idea being added, sorry.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Why not just make it so posts automatically lock after two weeks of no replies?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
hi guys

I am here with some website suggestions, because I was bored.

1. Merge double posts

Kthxbai
Having warning before posting it would be annoying in my opinion
As for locking your own thread you could lock than players would just lock every suggestion ever

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
In what situation would the OP request a lock and that request gets denied? I have never seen that happen even with suggestions and posts that still have a lot more room for discussion. I don't think it would ever cause a problem that lock requests don't currently.

Anyway I agree with all of your suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom