Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miytko

Jan 14, 2017
Hello everyone!

I wanted to make a thread with some suggestions for not only one game, but some games and some general suggestions too.
Before starting, im sorry if some of the ideas were suggested before.
Also, i will give some general information about the ideas, ideas can be changed,

Sky Wars

-Activable items (Maybe voting for them to be or not to be in chests?) like the Hot Potato in Lucky Islands

Lucky Islands

-Lava Bow, like the Explosive Bow, with a few uses and where the arrow drops it places lava (Maybe the lava will spread or not?)
-Water Bow, like the Lava Bow but it places water
-Lightning Wand, shoos a lightning at the target
-Destroyer Wand, shoots a snowball that paints all the blocks to Red Clay (or something like that) in a 4x4 flat area and after 5 seconds it destroys these blocks
-Builder Wand, shoots a snowball that creates a 4x4 area of Green Clay (or something like that)
-POTATOES Kit, 3 baked potatoes and a hot potato

General

-A Report command to report hackers, it will send a message to the mods that can enter to spectate the game and see if someone is hacking
-Birthday Rank, when a player registers in the forums and types his birthday, and that day he gets a Birthday Rank and can vote for Items, Time, and so
-Add an option to customize shields

Egg Wars

-Buff some kits, like the Feather feet (Instead of feather falling I , maybe feather falling II or III), Buffer (Maybe add a splash potion of instant health)
-Goldzzz Kit, 5 gold ingots

and...

FLY THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY TO THE MOON!

--------------------------

Comment what you think about these ideas, feel free to comment your ideas too ^^
If i have other ideas, i will update this post ^^

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hello everyone!

I wanted to make a thread with some suggestions for not only one game, but some games and some general suggestions too.
Also, i will give some general information about the ideas, ideas can be changed,

Sky Wars

-Activable items (Maybe voting for them to be or not to be in chests?) like the Hot Potato in Lucky Islands

Lucky Islands

-Lava Bow, like the Explosive Bow, with a few uses and where the arrow drops it places lava (Maybe the lava will spread or not?)
-Destroyer Wand, shoots a snowball that paints all the blocks to Red Clay (or something like that) in a 4x4 flat area and after 5 seconds it destroys these blocks
-Builder Wand, shoots a snowball that creates a 4x4 area of Green Clay (or something like that)

General

-A Report command to report hackers, it will send a message to the mods that can enter to spectate the game and see if someone is hacking
-Birthday Rank, when a player registers in the forums and types his birthday, and that day he gets a Birthday Rank and can vote for Items, Time, and so

Egg Wars

-Buff some kits, like the Feather feet (Instead of feather falling I , maybe feather falling II or III), Buffer (Maybe add a splash potion of instant health)

and...

Comment what you think about these ideas, feel free to comment your ideas too ^^
I like it +1

Reactions: Keiran2k

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Sky Wars

IMO They don'r really belong to skywars, but that's just my opinion.
Lucky Islands

I like all of it.
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and NO.
They had it before, all that happened was people spamming and abusing the command and falsely reporting players. Staff got spammed all the time, most reports were false, etc. Not to mention that solving reports from the site is just way more efficient. It's just not going to happen, not in the form you're suggesting it in.
Yeah I see no reason why not to add this except players setting their birthday on the current day or the next just to get the rank, but that's up to them so I don't really see a problem, it's only one day after all.
elAeU0M.png

Meh idk. I think the gold kit is a little OP and makes other kits quite worthless so I don't really like that one, neutral on the buff of feather falling kit.
OR TO MARS!:
lmao.png

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
no, skywars isn't lucky islands if you want these type of items play lucky islands

and the lighting wand is already added but! +1 for me!

no they have removed the command because there were to much reports and reporting via a website is a lot easier for the staff members

no because this can be abused.

I believe this is already a thing

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone!

Sky Wars

Lucky Islands

General

Egg Wars

and...

Many things to say on this.
One, custom shields are already being added, if you did not look in the vanity tab it is currently their saying be added soon.
Two, I am fine with the birthday rank! It should be a special day for them on the server too <3
Three, report has already been suggested manly times and declined due to staff spam.
Four, I think that you should make the destroyer and builder wand 3x3 not 4x4.
Five, I do not like the lava or water bow. That would not really make any sense, also you could easilly troll your teamates with them.

D

Deleted member 269142

Your lava bow idea- it would be too OP to bow spam someone with spreading lava. Or lava period. Flame bows define this pretty easily, and they arent too op.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
no because this can be abused.
How? You mean:
players setting their birthday on the current day or the next just to get the rank,
?
If so, this applies:
that's up to them so I don't really see a problem, it's only one day after all.
"It can be abused" ~a quote to deny suggestions without any effort since this forums existed
I believe this is already a thing
It's not, otherwise it wouldn't be suggested.
Your lava bow idea- it would be too OP to bow spam someone with spreading lava.
Please, do an effort to actually read:
like the Explosive Bow, with a few uses and
a few uses
It's not that hard to read ya know.

Reactions: Earth

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Sky Wars

Lucky Islands

Egg Wars

and...

Yes I like the rest of them, but the Feather Feet with feather falling I was point less in my opinion... I think we have enough kits with speed eggwars etc. More perks would be nice to see.
And the 5 gold ingots is a huge NO because this would just make it easy to get obsidian and a diamonds pick axe

I like all of the ones that I did not talk about. Good suggestion anyways even though I'm a bit incisive on this one :eek:

L

Lepzi

With the birthday and hacker suggestion that would be cool to be added into the game but the rest i'm not a huge fan of.

ALterEgO58

Aug 19, 2016
Netherlands ;-;
The destroyer wand seems quite cool to be honest like the birthday rank.
As for the kits I dont think it's the best idea and cube could spend their time on the remaining games such as UHC and Parkour. <3

Like it tho +1 :p

Miytko

Jan 14, 2017
Thanks for the amazing feedback guys!
Maybe the Goldzz kit should be 2 or 3 ingots, i had the idea for some player to get the kit, get the 5 gold on the gold generator and upgrade it :)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
They had it before, all that happened was people spamming and abusing the command and falsely reporting players. Staff got spammed all the time, most reports were false, etc. Not to mention that solving reports from the site is just way more efficient. It's just not going to happen, not in the form you're suggesting it in.
To add on to this staff cant spectate games in progress except ffa and assassins because each server is unique, creating itself on startup and self destructing at the end of the match

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom