Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly

Edition 58.png

🏫 Some History

I think it's time for a history lesson, at least we're going to learn something 👀
The name of the site has been around for a while, but for how long already?!
Besides the fact that it has been around for quite a long time, it does not immediately mean that it has always been about minecraft CubeCraft.
Have you become curious in the meantime? Start reading!

🤔 Rank Review: Lucky Blocks Rank

Ranks. EggWars. SkyWars. Lucky Blocks. On CubeCraft Bedrock edition, ranks are purchasable items that grant you specific items in game and voting perk. Today, we will be talking about Lucky Blocks Rank. Lucky Blocks Rank is the only way to get opening effects, which are exclusive to The Lucky Blocks Gamemode. Lucky blocks rank also includes many more awesome things. What is Lucky Blocks rank? Lucky Blocks Rank includes 3 cages, 3 Lucky block skins, 2 gravestones, 4 opening effects, 6 prefixes and VIP level one, a leaves win effect and more. Let’s get on to what the rank includes. The 3 Lucky Blocks skins are TNT, Slime, and Rainbow. The 3 cages are Pot O’ Gold, Yellow and Orange and 4 leaf clover. The 2 gravestones are pots of gold and lucky blocks. The 4 opening effects are balloon, explosion, firework and fountain. The 6 prefixes are lucky, pot o’ gold,4 leaf, dreamcatcher, leprechaun, and rabbit's foot. You can vote for normal, blessed, crazy and overpowered loot items. Another thing you will receive are Kill Messages. You also get 750 VIP experience. So, is Lucky Blocks Rank worth it? Yes! Lucky Blocks Rank gives you a lot of cool loot to show off, in-game or in the lobby. Next Issue: Is BlockWars rank worth it?

Article by: Camgames1256

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 XP Improvement - by ToastedByTom

This is a suggestion that more than 50 people agree on, but what is it actually about? We want more XP!!!

🥈 Favourite Map Selection - by Mincely

Mincely suggests creating your favorite map selection, how? Just read it, It’s not that long 😊

🥉 Changes To The Way CubeCraft is Moderated - by Matriox

Matriox wants CubeCraft to be moderated in a different way, want to know how? check it!

Article by: 99th_DutchNubnub

📖 The history of www.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft is a server with a large history, and appropriately, no one cares about preserving history until far into the future. These photos in the following article are ones that are publicly accessible, if you can one up me, do it.
The website claims to have been running since 2013 (not true) rather than looking through the forums, for limited history I decided to use a website called the "wayback machine" to look at what CubeCraft's website used to be.
Using the "wayback machine" we can find an image of the very first "www.cubecraft.net" website. This is from before Rubik_Cube_Man owned the sight from 6th January 2010.

1646080459985.png

Considering it isn't property of the cubecraft that we know today, that begs the question, who or what company owned it, no clue is the answer. After minor changes in 2012 - (displaying of "newest members", neither of whoms IDs work anymore, it is shown that one of them has ArsenalFC as their profile picture) the website seems to be a forums because of the "members area" and the "newest members" but there is nothing relating it to a Minecraft server.
After this on May the 29th 2013, the website has an obnoxious French plumbing add at the top, along with a very long list of French companies, all of which in broken French. (thank you Firaso for translations help)
It was this point in writing the article, as I found these websites that I realised why there was nothing to do with CubeCraft. CubeCraft's URL used to be www.cubecraftgames.net rather than www.cubecraft.net, a small difference but still enough to mess with my research up until this point.
Although, on this website, it was found that teams of 4 skywars had been announced on the 14th of February 2015, can you belive that?
SGTkuzey was an admin, not as an admin as we know them today but as an admin with a red name rather than a blue one (it does mean a different role but I don't care) Minimooseha and SevereWarning were moderators and Younisco was a wannabe.
Marcoslater, I have to say if that pfp represents you, you're very handsome.
There are so many things that I can go on and on about, you can check the original website yourself here.

Article by: Conea64

📜 Staff Changes

There aren't much this time but we have some changes in the team.
On the 10th of February we said goodbye to Calichin (Admin), as well as VerBramdt (Moderator), and on 19th February we welcomed StateOfTheArt (QA) to the team.

PicsArt_03-01-09.png

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

xOmqrr

Novice Member
May 1, 2021

View attachment 208017

🏫 Some History

I think it's time for a history lesson, at least we're going to learn something 👀
The name of the site has been around for a while, but for how long already?!
Besides the fact that it has been around for quite a long time, it does not immediately mean that it has always been about minecraft CubeCraft.
Have you become curious in the meantime? Start reading!

🤔 Rank Review: Lucky Blocks Rank

Ranks. EggWars. SkyWars. Lucky Blocks. On CubeCraft Bedrock edition, ranks are purchasable items that grant you specific items in game and voting perk. Today, we will be talking about Lucky Blocks Rank. Lucky Blocks Rank is the only way to get opening effects, which are exclusive to The Lucky Blocks Gamemode. Lucky blocks rank also includes many more awesome things. What is Lucky Blocks rank? Lucky Blocks Rank includes 3 cages, 3 Lucky block skins, 2 gravestones, 4 opening effects, 6 prefixes and VIP level one, a leaves win effect and more. Let’s get on to what the rank includes. The 3 Lucky Blocks skins are TNT, Slime, and Rainbow. The 3 cages are Pot O’ Gold, Yellow and Orange and 4 leaf clover. The 2 gravestones are pots of gold and lucky blocks. The 4 opening effects are balloon, explosion, firework and fountain. The 6 prefixes are lucky, pot o’ gold,4 leaf, dreamcatcher, leprechaun, and rabbit's foot. You can vote for normal, blessed, crazy and overpowered loot items. Another thing you will receive are Kill Messages. You also get 750 VIP experience. So, is Lucky Blocks Rank worth it? Yes! Lucky Blocks Rank gives you a lot of cool loot to show off, in-game or in the lobby. Next Issue: Is BlockWars rank worth it?

Article by: Camgames1256

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 XP Improvement - by ToastedByTom

This is a suggestion that more than 50 people agree on, but what is it actually about? We want more XP!!!

🥈 Favourite Map Selection - by Mincely

Mincely suggests creating your favorite map selection, how? Just read it, It’s not that long 😊

🥉 Changes To The Way CubeCraft is Moderated - by Matriox

Matriox wants CubeCraft to be moderated in a different way, want to know how? check it!

📖 The history of www.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft is a server with a large history, and appropriately, no one cares about preserving history until far into the future. These photos in the following article are ones that are publicly accessible, if you can one up me, do it.
The website claims to have been running since 2013 (not true) rather than looking through the forums, for limited history I decided to use a website called the "wayback machine" to look at what CubeCraft's website used to be.
Using the "wayback machine" we can find an image of the very first "www.cubecraft.net" website. This is from before Rubik_Cube_Man owned the sight from 6th January 2010.

View attachment 208016
Considering it isn't property of the cubecraft that we know today, that begs the question, who or what company owned it, no clue is the answer. After minor changes in 2012 - (displaying of "newest members", neither of whoms IDs work anymore, it is shown that one of them has ArsenalFC as their profile picture) the website seems to be a forums because of the "members area" and the "newest members" but there is nothing relating it to a Minecraft server.
After this on May the 29th 2013, the website has an obnoxious French plumbing add at the top, along with a very long list of French companies, all of which in broken French. (thank you Firaso for translations help)
It was this point in writing the article, as I found these websites that I realised why there was nothing to do with CubeCraft. CubeCraft's URL used to be www.cubecraftgames.net rather than www.cubecraft.net, a small difference but still enough to mess with my research up until this point.
Although, on this website, it was found that teams of 4 skywars had been announced on the 14th of February 2015, can you belive that?
SGTkuzey was an admin, not as an admin as we know them today but as an admin with a red name rather than a blue one (it does mean a different role but I don't care) Minimooseha and SevereWarning were moderators and Younisco was a wannabe.
Marcoslater, I have to say if that pfp represents you, you're very handsome.
There are so many things that I can go on and on about, you can check the original website yourself here.

Article by: Conea64

📜 Staff Changes

There aren't much this time but we have some changes in the team.
On the 10th of February we said goodbye to Calichin (Admin), as well as VerBramdt (Moderator), and on 19th February we welcomed StateOfTheArt (QA) to the team.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster
This is the one time I enjoyed a history lesson and I'm proud of it

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom