Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First new suggestion of the new year CLAIMED IT

Anywayss heres a few fixes that need work

Post delay

One of the most annoying things is the post delay, yes i understand you want to discourage spam bots but 60 seconds is to excessive reduce it to like 15 seconds

Necroposting exception (By @Sophie )

We all know the necroposting rule to not post on a thread that the last postis over 2 weeks old,
New exception: this rule does not apply to posts that discuss issues no matter how old the thread is as long as the issue is still active

Editing

This is annoying as well in the case of profile posts and private messages we should be able to edit them instead of posting a correction or deleting and reposting, this issue is aggravated by post delay

Voice reports (by @Power Ranger )
Currently theres no way to report discord voice chat violations and getting a staff member is luck of the draw , there needs to be added this option in player report
Requirements : unedited mp3 file and/or youtube link to an upload of the audio

Dark forums

There needs to be a dark theme forums, the current light theme is way to bright for some, and its inconvenient at night, i prefer them because for me its easier to see

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I agree with everything, however, you should only have your cooldown reduced if you're a trusted member (like you've been on the forums for a long time and you don't get into trouble often). By the way, I thought it was 30 seconds, not 60?

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
None of these really affect me, but ipthese mostly make sense. Also, I don't know if this is just me, but there i had a weird problem where a draft I hadn't worked on for a day or two was deleted. I lost about 20-30 minutes worth of typing (it was a long thread) and it was very frustrating. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I agree with everything, however, you should only have your cooldown reduced if you're a trusted member (like you've been on the forums for a long time and you don't get into trouble often). By the way, I thought it was 30 seconds, not 60?
Nope i have to wait 55 seconds
None of these really affect me, but ipthese mostly make sense. Also, I don't know if this is just me, but there i had a weird problem where a draft I hadn't worked on for a day or two was deleted. I lost about 20-30 minutes worth of typing (it was a long thread) and it was very frustrating. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.
that shouldnt have happened its supposed to save

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I agree with everything except the post delay. If it were for conversations taking place on a member's profile then alright.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Post delay

One of the most annoying things is the post delay, yes i understand you want to discourage spam bots but 60 seconds is to excessive reduce it to like 15 seconds
I AGREE! Like, I'm sorry but I do not type slow.. I wanted to be nice and say ''Happy New Year'' to everybody that said the same in their status instead of only giving them a like.. IT TOOK ME SO LONG.

Editing

This is annoying as well in the case of profile posts and private messages we should be able to edit them instead of posting a correction or deleting and reposting, this issue is aggravated by post delay
I don't even know why this isn't a thing yet

Dark forums

There needs to be a dark theme forums, the current light theme is way to bright for some, and its inconvenient at night, i prefer them because for me its easier to see
Agree

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I always save it because I don't trust the draft..

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

Post delay

We all know the necroposting rule to not post on a thread that the last postis over 2 weeks old,
New exception: this rule does not apply to posts that discuss issues no matter how old the thread is as long as the issue is still active

Editing

Currently theres no way to report discord voice chat violations and getting a staff member is luck of the draw , there needs to be added this option in player report

Dark forums

I totally agree, this is very necessary.
Especially the necroposting exception, this would prevent having 10 threads about te same issue and not being addressed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I totally agree, this is very necessary.
Especially the necroposting exception, this would prevent having 10 threads about te same issue and not being addressed.
Well, at least there is a bigger chance of staff considering to maybe tell the staff that they should think abiut adding this idea somwhere at the bottom of their "Maybe we can add this if we're bored" list

Reactions: Eli

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Post delay

Editing

Dark forums

I like the ideas, but the post delay like what @CattyCat said, it should be trusted members.
+1

D

Deleted member 169486

YES PLEASE

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom