Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

So some maps come from Java to bedrock we all know that. But maybe some of their kits can come to bedrock as well as maybe some original kits eventually.​

Eggwars Kits-

#1 Rabbit- 5 Golden Carrots, Potion of Leaping 2.

#2 Money Bags- 5 Iron Tokens

#3 Healer- 1 Golden Apple.

#4 Debuffer- a splash potion of Weakness and a splash potion of Slowness.

#5 Buffer- A splash potion of Healing, a splash potion of Speed 1.

#6 Feather Foot- Leather boots with Feather Falling 4.

If You have any ideas for how these kits could be more balanced or if you agree use :agree: if you disagree use the :disagree:

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

So some maps come from Java to bedrock we all know that. But maybe some of their kits can come to bedrock as well as maybe some original kits eventually.​

Eggwars Kits-

#2 Money Bags- 7 Iron tokens/Ingots, 3 gold tokens/Ingots.

#3 Healer- 2 Golden Apples.

If You have any ideas for how these kits could be more balanced or if you agree use :agree: if you disagree use the :disagree:
You have to keep in mind all the kits have to be similar to the kits price range currently

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
You have to keep in mind all the kits have to be similar to the kits price range currently
I’m willing to change the stuff and they can always be changed for balancing purposes if you have a suggestion for how the kits could be more balanced feel free to tell me! :)

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I’m willing to change the stuff and they can always be changed for balancing purposes if you have a suggestion for how the kits could be more balanced feel free to tell me! :)
That my biggest suggestion is making the kits under 5 iron to match the other.

Reactions: Cursedpug89

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020

Eggwars Kits-

#2 Money Bags- 5 Iron Tokens

#3 Healer- 2 Golden Apples.

My feedback for each kit:
1: Balanced kit. Should replace the useless baker kit
2: maybe buff to 10 iron, like Java
3: too strong, consider giving it 1 golden apple
4: idk
5: idk
6: seems fine

Reactions: Cursedpug89

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
That my biggest suggestion is making the kits under 5 iron to match the other.
Changed! Hopefully that looks a little more balanced.
My feedback for each kit:
1: Balanced kit. Should replace the useless baker kit
2: maybe buff to 10 iron, like Java
3: too strong, consider giving it 1 golden apple
4: idk
5: idk
6: seems fine
for money bags the base kit on Java is 5 iron it’s probably 10 on overpowered I tried to keep them similar to their Java kits. For healer I didn’t even think about how broken getting two golden apples could be in mid to late game and even early game. For buffer and debuffer I tried to keep it sorta similar to the Java kits well keeping them relatively balanced to each other.

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I personally think kit 4 and 5 are a bit complicated. Also having emerald items at the start of the game might be bit broken. All other kits are fine IMO

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I personally think kit 4 and 5 are a bit complicated. Also having emerald items at the start of the game might be bit broken. All other kits are fine IMO
I didn’t even think of the emerald generator and it’s shop. I forgot it even existed I didn’t realize the emerald shop and generators were still in the game.

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I didn’t even think of the emerald generator and it’s shop. I forgot it even existed I didn’t realize the emerald shop and generators were still in the game.

They need to be removed. They're so pointless. And I’ve never seen another player use it

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
They need to be removed. They're so pointless. And I’ve never seen another player use it
I’ve used them I think once. Me and my duo used them because a team wouldn’t leave their base because they had punch bows and no egg so we farmed emeralds until the team decided to leave.

Reactions: Adxm

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I agree with all but not with the money bags sorry
I think they are good with 15 tokens

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I agree with all but not with the money bags sorry
I think they are good with 15 tokens
I don't know if 15 is a good idea that is basically enough to rush mid and then a base next to you in solo's/duos. 5 is a pretty balanced kit I think. if you have a reason why 15 is more balanced then 5 I would love to hear it.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
that is the whole reason they putted 15 tokens im a rusher so i dont wanna see this go away.
If they do this i think the game is not good anymore they have to keep 15 TOKENS

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom