Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should some (or all of these) come into effect?

• Yes I think all of them should be added! (explain)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I think suggestion 1 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I think suggestion 2 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I think suggestion 3 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I think suggestion 4 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I think suggestion 5 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • I think suggestion 6 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No I don't think any of them are good suggestions! (explain)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 204478

I really like the second suggestion, you could have the best armour and weapon in the game, then some guy with nothing but a punch bow can easily kill you. Not to mention spamming the living hell out of the arrows that they do.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
In normal, a regular power bow works even better. And hardcore hackers sometimes are easier to kill then good players. OP it's extremely difficult as hackers take like no fall damage.
Fall damage isn't the way to kill hackers since 99% if them have nofall

You are telling me you can shoot a hacker with B-hop from a distance?
Just because they have B-hop, doesn't mean they'll constantly use it. And besides, the B-hoppers are quite rare. I imagine it being very difficult controlling it

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Fall damage isn't the way to kill hackers since 99% if them have nofall

Just because they have B-hop, doesn't mean they'll constantly use it. And besides, the B-hoppers are quite rare. I imagine it being very difficult controlling it
You don't need to control B-hop when you have kill aura. Also you cant bow battle a hacker, and win if they have anti-knockback since your bow shots won't do anything and you will have to land more than 4 stacks of arrows in order to break armor. If they have backups you are screwed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
You don't need to control B-hop when you have kill aura. Also you cant bow battle a hacker, and win if they have anti-knockback since your bow shots won't do anything and you will have to land more than 4 stacks of arrows in order to break armor. If they have backups you are screwed.
Did I mention doing it from close? Obviously shooting someone with a non-punch bow from close is a terrible idea.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
And if they have potions too? Then what?
Then you wonder to yourself why are you playing OP since you can't kill the hackers, but they certainly can kill you.
Did I mention doing it from close? Obviously shooting someone with a non-punch bow from close is a terrible idea.
To a hacker up close is like 40 blocks, especially if they have no-knockback. You seem to be forgetting that it would take you more than 4 stacks of arrows to just even break iron armor. In that time they could just walk up to you and kill you.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
To a hacker up close is like 40 blocks, especially if they have no-knockback. You seem to be forgetting that it would take you more than 4 stacks of arrows to just even break iron armor. In that time they could just walk up to you and kill you.
I've done some testing, and I can assume that one charged power 5 bow shot does 4 points of durability to armor.
A diamond chestplate has 529 points of durability
529:4 = 132.25 -> charged 133 bow shots to go through a complete set of diamond.
That may seem like allot, but keep in mind: a full set of DIAMOND.
With iron it would be 61 charged shots to go through armor. Not too much, considering this is ONLY using the bow and no TNT or other things included

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1. No because Protection 5 is already a problem and campers on Tea Party with 2 sets of Diamond Gear never die it would make things so much harder not to mention Hackers would take advantage and people could get falsly banned for "Hacking" (We have OP)

2. Still in Overpowerd everything dose not break as fast as you like so it would be WAY to overpowerd plus no one would proboly use a wodden swoard for a fight sorry

3. We already have all the potions we can add befor things get to crazy because with a strenght regeneration and speed potion could be conciderd hacking so many hackers could bypass because of these potions plus many other non-hackers could get banned :(

4. No

5. Sheilds with unbreaking 5 would be to overpowerd so you can by like 2 in a OP game and not even 1 could break in full use

6. No to O.P also there is a hack for that so I DONT WANA GET BANNED

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
1. No because Protection 5 is already a problem and campers on Tea Party with 2 sets of Diamond Gear never die it would make things so much harder not to mention Hackers would take advantage and people could get falsly banned for "Hacking" (We have OP
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
no one would proboly use a wodden swoard for a fight sorry
If nobody will use it, it must not be that OP?
conciderd hacking so many hackers could bypass because of these potions plus many other non-hackers could get banned
STaff know the difference...
Why not?
No to O.P also there is a hack for that so I DONT WANA GET BANNED
Again, staff can tell the difference...

Reactions: Komodо

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Your so full of critisim if your going to be like this then stop messaging me this
Sorry, I'd rather not have my alerts feed filled up with useless messages like these as it ticks me off.
And im not im just giving ideas that your being kinda mean about because i disagree
So you assume that "I remind you of a forum rule JUST because I think that you're wrong"?
Really?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No that is not what I said not your saying something i never though All im saying as that your picking every ify detail I wrote because you dont like it im just staything an opinion so drop it and stop spamming my email inbox im expecting a email

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom