Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should some (or all of these) come into effect?

• Yes I think all of them should be added! (explain)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I think suggestion 1 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I think suggestion 2 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I think suggestion 3 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I think suggestion 4 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I think suggestion 5 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • I think suggestion 6 should be added! (explain)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No I don't think any of them are good suggestions! (explain)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No that is not what I said not your saying something i never though All im saying as that your picking every ify detail I wrote because you dont like it im just staything an opinion so drop it and stop spamming my email inbox im expecting a email
Ok this is what it would be like to pick every little detail:
You're* I* I'm* If* Don't* I'm* Stating* I'm*
You haven't placed commas in any valid spot, your sentence is grammatically incorrect

Yes you said that in other words. Unless you meant something else, but then that sentence doesn't make sense
You don't state your opinion with 1 word and repeat that same word once too

Why should I drop it? All I did was remind you of a forum rule and suddenly you think I'm targeting you because I disagree with this thread.
And way to steal what I said earlier with this:
stop spamming my email inbox im expecting a email

So yeah. Deal with it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
LOOK MAN I TOLD YOU TO STOP SPAMMING MY GRANDMA IS IN THE HOSPITAL IM SEEING IF SHE IS TRYING TO MESSAGE ME IM UPSET RIGHT NOW I CANT THINK STRAIGHT OK JEEEZ
Then why are you on the forums?! Close your browser and communicate with your grandma over some person online!
I'm sorry to hear this, but this doesn't even have anything to do with what I said at the beginning.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1. No because Protection 5 is already a problem and campers on Tea Party with 2 sets of Diamond Gear never die it would make things so much harder not to mention Hackers would take advantage and people could get falsly banned for "Hacking" (We have OP)

2. Still in Overpowerd everything dose not break as fast as you like so it would be WAY to overpowerd plus no one would proboly use a wodden swoard for a fight sorry

3. We already have all the potions we can add befor things get to crazy because with a strenght regeneration and speed potion could be conciderd hacking so many hackers could bypass because of these potions plus many other non-hackers could get banned :(

4. No

5. Sheilds with unbreaking 5 would be to overpowerd so you can by like 2 in a OP game and not even 1 could break in full use

6. No to O.P also there is a hack for that so I DONT WANA GET BANNED
1. Did you even read?
2. I mean it does has kb
3. There are no speed pots and you can tell if it is strength by the potion effect particles.
4. What's your reasoning?
5. Boy it still won't immediately kill obsidian. Staff has expirience, and people can always prove that they weren't hacking if hey were case banned.
None your arguments were good in the first place so I recommend you changing your poll.

For the people that said no, besides @Gainfullterror could you explain why?
LOOK MAN I TOLD YOU TO STOP SPAMMING MY GRANDMA IS IN THE HOSPITAL IM SEEING IF SHE IS TRYING TO MESSAGE ME IM UPSET RIGHT NOW I CANT THINK STRAIGHT OK JEEEZ

What does that have to do with CCG?

Change your preferences or just freaking block CCG! What does that have to do with anything?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Suggestion 1: Nerf the armour in the game or add stronger weapons.
I absolutely ♡ this suggestion! In 1.8 the weapons deal more damage due to the sharpness nerf so why can't they at least buff the weapons to meet the damage they had previously?

Suggestion 2: KB sword (READ CAREFULLY)
Don't really mind this as it is op

Suggestion 3: Potions
OMG yes! ♡♡♡♡ the reason op takes so long is because the weapons are too weak and I think a strength potion will bring the weapons to a level where they can actually deal damage! ♡♡♡

Suggestion 4: Nerf the bows!
There becomes a point in pvp where you have to realize bows are another big part of mc pvp and especially eggwars and even more so in op. the only thing that does much damage is the power 5 bow. Just because most people have spent their time practicing mellee doesn't mean bows should be removed.
Suggestion 5: Buff the Shields!!
I ♡ it. Shields need to be cheaper in general in 1.9 but I will be making a thread about 1.11 shields on cubecraft soon. :D

Suggestion 6: Better pickaxes
I don't really mind this suggestion but the pickaxe a are pretty good as is.

♡♡♡♡

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
There becomes a point in pvp where you have to realize bows are another big part of mc pvp and especially eggwars and even more so in op. the only thing that does much damage is the power 5 bow. Just because most people have spent their time practicing mellee doesn't mean bows should be removed.

♡♡♡♡
If you read it, I said to nerf the bows not remove it entirely.

@Ping Ether (if you even care);)

Last edited:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I chose 2,5, and 6 because 2 is buffered correctly and shouldn't be change because of the low durability on the sword it would be fun to use and i would just be a 3-4 of them to have for the whole game.5 because the shields don't last long I f ur being spammed with a bow and they should block melee hits too, because in real life shields can block swords so why shouldn't they block sword hits in minecraft. 6 because in normal mode it so hard to break an egg with out the other team spamming you with fists so they should add at least a efficiency IV pick axe

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
1. It discourages camping as a poison potion works very well.
2. Poison potions ignore armor, so it does the same damage to a leather as a diamond.
Isn't that the point?...
All you need to do is spam Poison potions until you use enough of them so that you can just punch them. If you have a crap ton of diamonds/gold/whatever all you have to do is buy more when they eat a golden apple. And if poison spam is necessary at that point in the game, I would assume the gens are all maxed out; poison is easily overpowered, unless you just implement potions suggested in the OP.
Most everyone was 100% against the poison in Assassins, at least wanted to raise the price. Why is this any different? Because camping is more common? It's the exact same scenario of trying to kill the ridiculously stacked person, just on a sky island.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Isn't that the point?...
All you need to do is spam Poison potions until you use enough of them so that you can just punch them. If you have a crap ton of diamonds/gold/whatever all you have to do is buy more when they eat a golden apple. And if poison spam is necessary at that point in the game, I would assume the gens are all maxed out; poison is easily overpowered, unless you just implement potions suggested in the OP.
Most everyone was 100% against the poison in Assassins, at least wanted to raise the price. Why is this any different? Because camping is more common? It's the exact same scenario of trying to kill the ridiculously stacked person, just on a sky island.
In the suggestion I said only haste and strength and nothing else...

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
In the suggestion I said only haste and strength and nothing else...
Isn't that the point?...
Which I acknowledged.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom