Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 27, 2020
Ok, so Cubecraft is probably my favourite Bedrock Edition Server but my only main problem I have with the server is the fact that thinks like kills, goals, egg destructions and other similar things that you do within the games that you play, do not count towards stats. This is a big problem in some games like eggwars where you will get lots of kills, final kills and egg destructions. Even if you destroy tons of eggs in a game or eliminate tons of people in a game, if something goes wrong in the game (which happens in a lot of peoples games from my experience and recounts of other people's experiences), you will only get the 5xp for participation. This in my opinion is a problem for those players who generally do lots in the game but at the end, the last few teams are completely stacked because they have been camping the whole game when the other players have been eliminating teams the whole game and have not had a chance to stop and gear up.
(Re-reading that I just realised how many times I used the word games)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom