Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heyy everyone!

I’m excited to announce that next saterday I will host my first Solo Skywars Tournament! We’re kicking off with a 10 players competitions where I’II be awarding $10 in prize money. The event start next weekend with 10 solo players. We will go with all the 10 players in a party and play 10 solo skywars matches in a row. The person with the most points in 10 Solo Skywars games will earn $10 in prize money!

This first Solo Skywars competition will be a Solo event held 23 February. At each Stage, players will earn points based on the following scoring system:

GAME WIN: +3 POINTS*

2-3 KILLS: +1 POINT*

4-5 KILLS: +2 POINTS*

6+ KILSS: +3 POINTS*

*These points can only be earned once per match. For example, 6 kills would only earn you +3 points and any additional kill will not add points to your score.

*The first 10 players that reacting on this thread who want to participate they participate in the tournament*

Thank you guys for reading, I hope all of you like this? The first 10 players will participate in the tournament.

Reactions: Elenahh

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
Heyy everyone!

I’m excited to announce that next saterday I will host my first Solo Skywars Tournament! We’re kicking off with a 10 players competitions where I’II be awarding $10 in prize money. The event start next weekend with 10 solo players. We will go with all the 10 players in a party and play 10 solo skywars matches in a row. The person with the most points in 10 Solo Skywars games will earn $10 in prize money!

This first Solo Skywars competition will be a Solo event held 23 February. At each Stage, players will earn points based on the following scoring system:

GAME WIN: +3 POINTS*

2-3 KILLS: +1 POINT*

4-5 KILLS: +2 POINTS*

6+ KILSS: +3 POINTS*

*These points can only be earned once per match. For example, 6 kills would only earn you +3 points and any additional kill will not add points to your score.

*The first 10 players that reacting on this thread who want to participate they participate in the tournament*

Thank you guys for reading, I hope all of you like this? The first 10 players will participate in the tournament.
Yeah men it's good but maybe team and solo skywars event's

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom