Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Wow, this map looks really good! It all fits the theme, it's creative, detailed and original... I love it! The snowflake is a cool idea too If this map gets added (which gets my vote), I can't wait to fight on it :D My only suggestion is to make the Christmas tree in the middle a little bit bigger. Other than that great job!

download.jpg

...I'm sorry those puns were just... just terrible. I'll be quiet now...

Reactions: gracefool

gracefool

Nov 4, 2016
Australia
Wow, this map looks really good! It all fits the theme, it's creative, detailed and original... I love it! The snowflake is a cool idea too If this map gets added (which gets my vote), I can't wait to fight on it :D My only suggestion is to make the Christmas tree in the middle a little bit bigger. Other than that great job!

View attachment 124669

Appreciate the comments, and the puns too ;)

Reactions: DragonSan

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

View attachment 124669

That was bad and you should feel bad.

Reactions: gracefool

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
It looks really good! My suggestions are to make the centre island a little bit bigger, and then it will be perfect! Personally, I think this should be in-game! Have you ever applied for Builder? :)

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Ooh nice submission :) Personally I would add some snow on the middle island and some more decoration on the wreath, and some more flat space for pvp. However very good submission, I like how you made a lot of different islands and the christmas tree looks really nice ;)

gracefool

Nov 4, 2016
Australia
Ooh nice submission :) Personally I would add some snow on the middle island and some more decoration on the wreath, and some more flat space for pvp. However very good submission, I like how you made a lot of different islands and the christmas tree looks really nice ;)
I forget about snow, Christmas is very different in Australia. But that's a great idea! thanks for the nice words!

Reactions: Yamin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Top Bottom