Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

t0ast

Jan 11, 2022
Please add the ability to solo que (by solo que i mean join and not be given a teammate) in team games it may sound rediculous but sometimes i wish i could get rid off the random teamate in duo eggwars and skywars etc. i don’t see how this would affect gameplay as many other games i play have this feature (some minecraft some not) it would add the challenge without the hastle of dealing with a random person. This would also be benificial as trios isn’t an option in any of your games so sometimes i get put in with a random teammate who can cause problems for me and my team

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I disagree because first, if anyone can just solo que team games it will just turn into a solo game. For example, you’ll get teams who have 1-3 players resulting in uneven player counts for each game. That isn’t the worse thing however, if solo queuing was added more games would have to be created for each game mode since your “would be teammate” and would not be able to join your game. Obviously creating more games for each game mode has downsides and I don’t think it’s worth the troubles.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: t0ast

t0ast

Jan 11, 2022
I disagree because first, if anyone can just solo que team games it will just turn into a solo game. For example, you’ll get teams who have 1-3 players resulting in uneven player counts for each game. That isn’t the worse thing however, if solo queuing was added more games would have to be created for each game mode since your “would be teammate” and would not be able to join your game. Obviously creating more games for each game mode has downsides and I don’t think it’s worth the troubles because at the end of the day you can just make friends and ask them to play with you :)
this isnt insightful its just rude but thanks for your negativity

aero88

Feb 4, 2022
I disagree because first, if anyone can just solo que team games it will just turn into a solo game. For example, you’ll get teams who have 1-3 players resulting in uneven player counts for each game. That isn’t the worse thing however, if solo queuing was added more games would have to be created for each game mode since your “would be teammate” and would not be able to join your game. Obviously creating more games for each game mode has downsides and I don’t think it’s worth the troubles because at the end of the day you can just make friends and ask them to play with you :)
oh piss off, you could have expressed your opinion without adding the friends comment at the end, no need to be a jerk

• Agree
Reactions: Blom and t0ast

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
oh piss off, you could have expressed your opinion without adding the friends comment at the end, no need to be a jerk
I want trying to be rude, I probably could have worded it better but all I wanted to say was to play with a friend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom