Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jellei

May 28, 2017
So I wanna do the ''Glass cage of emotion'' achievement, but I don't really know how to do this one. Its probably very easy, but I just don't know how to get it xD. So if anyone knows how to get it please let me know :)

2020-08-22_10.00.17.png

Reactions: Flqris and Matriox

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a lucky block loot drop that activates a zombie cage with a 2x2 glass cage, you have to fight a zombie with a leather cap

It’s more of a luck achievement, the best way to get it is voting crazy/normal and opening as many lucky blocks as possible in the first 10 seconds. The maps “food” and “candy” have many open lucky blocks at the starter islands

Good luck!

Jellei

May 28, 2017
There is a lucky block loot drop that activates a zombie cage with a 2x2 glass cage, you have to fight a zombie with a leather cap

It’s more of a luck achievement, the best way to get it is voting crazy/normal and opening as many lucky blocks as possible in the first 10 seconds. The maps “food” and “candy” have many open lucky blocks at the starter islands

Good luck!
Ahh ty very much!

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom