Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MJTAkimbo

May 17, 2014
I believe that in UHC, there should also be a Solo mode instead of just teams for people who like to play by themseleves.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Not necessarily, Many times UHC is played solo. I would actually really enjoy playing solo. And I believe @MJTAkimbo records so that could be nice for people who like to record. And also, Then you can compete against friends instead of with them. I like this idea ;)

Reactions: Younisco

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Solo is the best way to play UHC in my opinion. I find it infuriating when your noobtube teammates end up killing themselves by chasing an apple off a cliff and you're stuck in a death match 4v1. (Also any Mindcrack fan would probably agree that things are MUCH more intense when you're on your own.)
Exactly. Sometimes I ditch my noobie somewhat clueless teammates and play solo...

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

MJTAkimbo

May 17, 2014
Guys I understand that the majority of the people like team UHC. But I believe a solo should be added so the people who like solo can play solo. And UHC isn't just teams.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom