Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Lolno; survival games you get all your stuff from chests, can't break blocks, regen, maps are built, smaller places, you all spawn in the middle the tactics are completely different.
The concept is the same; you're on your own in a large map with limited resources and are forced to fend for yourself

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I suppose not, but i'd rather play it with a team of my friends than on my own. There will always be some people that will team on the solo game, to get an advantage over others that aren't teaming.
There could be two modes I guess also if people team on solo there can be betrayal ;D Also there would probably less teams than the amount you see on other games like sw and sg

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
There could be two modes I guess also if people team on solo there can be betrayal ;D Also there would probably less teams than the amount you see on other games like sw and sg
I personally like to kill my teammates when there are just us and 1 other dude alive, so i can count on victory without my team murdering me ^.-

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Survival Games is 100% luck-based. Slow to a chest? Dead. Only get an apple and leather boots in a chest? Dead. Get good gear and no food? Dead. I personally despise SG.

UHC is 100% skill-based. Yeah sure, you can get a bad spawn, but that's literally the only thing your enemies can get over you. You have free reign to play however conservatively or aggressively as you want, practically unlimited resources and therefore unlimited potential. You can actually steer the direction of the game rather than pray to Notch that there's a potato in this next chest.

Reactions: MJTAkimbo

MJTAkimbo

May 17, 2014
Survival Games is 100% luck-based. Slow to a chest? Dead. Only get an apple and leather boots in a chest? Dead. Get good gear and no food? Dead. I personally despise SG.

UHC is 100% skill-based. Yeah sure, you can get a bad spawn, but that's literally the only thing your enemies can get over you. You have free reign to play however conservatively or aggressively as you want, practically unlimited resources and therefore unlimited potential. You can actually steer the direction of the game rather than pray to Notch that there's a potato in this next chest.
Exactly.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom