Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like it if this idea is implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello,

Everytime if I play on the Bedrock server of cubecraft there is one thing that annoys me a little bit: If you are in a party, you can't join a solo game of SkyWars (and I don't know if this also is in EggWars), I would like it if we get the possibility to join solo games because we do have this on Java.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I love this idea, so everyone in a party could still be in a game together but still compete against each other.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hello,

Everytime if I play on the Bedrock server of cubecraft there is one thing that annoys me a little bit: If you are in a party, you can't join a solo game of SkyWars (and I don't know if this also is in EggWars), I would like it if we get the possibility to join solo games because we do have this on Java.
Yep, we got this on Java so why not on bedrock? +1

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hi santain,

If I were you I should explain why this is a "+" and not just reply with that. If you think this is just a "+" then just do not reply and only give this thread a like.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I agree, but I think they did this to prevent teaming in solo games. But I still want to see this been added. It's fun to compete against friends.

+1

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
Being in a solo game with your friends is actually possible. You can queue at the same time and get into the same game. I have done it before and can confirm it works. We have managed to get 3 people in a solo Sky wars game at once and it is really fun playing against your friends for a change rather than together in duos, squads or even mega.

There is also another way which might work but however i have not tested it as of yet.
The theory is inviting a player to a party but having them only accept the party request once you are in the game teleporting them into your game if there are still spots available. Again, i have not tested this myself but have been told it works so do please take this advice with a grain of salt if it does in fact not work.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Being in a solo game with your friends is actually possible. You can queue at the same time and get into the same game. I have done it before and can confirm it works. We have managed to get 3 people in a solo Sky wars game at once and it is really fun playing against your friends for a change rather than together in duos, squads or even mega.

There is also another way which might work but however i have not tested it as of yet.
The theory is inviting a player to a party but having them only accept the party request once you are in the game teleporting them into your game if there are still spots available. Again, i have not tested this myself but have been told it works so do please take this advice with a grain of salt if it does in fact not work.
Well yes, but I don’t think you should be doing it this way. Seems a bit too much work just to play solo’s with friends right? So I’d really like to see this added!

Last edited:

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
Well yes, but I don’t think you should be doing it this way. Seems a bit too much work juist to play solo’s with friends right? So I’d really like to see this added!
I did not say it wasn't a lot of effort to accomplish all i said is that it was possible.

D

Deleted member 511644

I've already tried this a few days ago, but everytime I tried this we both came in a diffrent game, and if you are in a party you automatically go to the same game together

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
I've already tried this a few days ago, but everytime I tried this we both came in a diffrent game, and if you are in a party you automatically go to the same game together
It does work but requires patience and timing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom