Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like it if this idea is implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello,

Everytime if I play on the Bedrock server of cubecraft there is one thing that annoys me a little bit: If you are in a party, you can't join a solo game of SkyWars (and I don't know if this also is in EggWars), I would like it if we get the possibility to join solo games because we do have this on Java.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I love this idea, so everyone in a party could still be in a game together but still compete against each other.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hello,

Everytime if I play on the Bedrock server of cubecraft there is one thing that annoys me a little bit: If you are in a party, you can't join a solo game of SkyWars (and I don't know if this also is in EggWars), I would like it if we get the possibility to join solo games because we do have this on Java.
Yep, we got this on Java so why not on bedrock? +1

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hi santain,

If I were you I should explain why this is a "+" and not just reply with that. If you think this is just a "+" then just do not reply and only give this thread a like.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I agree, but I think they did this to prevent teaming in solo games. But I still want to see this been added. It's fun to compete against friends.

+1

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
Being in a solo game with your friends is actually possible. You can queue at the same time and get into the same game. I have done it before and can confirm it works. We have managed to get 3 people in a solo Sky wars game at once and it is really fun playing against your friends for a change rather than together in duos, squads or even mega.

There is also another way which might work but however i have not tested it as of yet.
The theory is inviting a player to a party but having them only accept the party request once you are in the game teleporting them into your game if there are still spots available. Again, i have not tested this myself but have been told it works so do please take this advice with a grain of salt if it does in fact not work.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Being in a solo game with your friends is actually possible. You can queue at the same time and get into the same game. I have done it before and can confirm it works. We have managed to get 3 people in a solo Sky wars game at once and it is really fun playing against your friends for a change rather than together in duos, squads or even mega.

There is also another way which might work but however i have not tested it as of yet.
The theory is inviting a player to a party but having them only accept the party request once you are in the game teleporting them into your game if there are still spots available. Again, i have not tested this myself but have been told it works so do please take this advice with a grain of salt if it does in fact not work.
Well yes, but I don’t think you should be doing it this way. Seems a bit too much work just to play solo’s with friends right? So I’d really like to see this added!

Last edited:

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
Well yes, but I don’t think you should be doing it this way. Seems a bit too much work juist to play solo’s with friends right? So I’d really like to see this added!
I did not say it wasn't a lot of effort to accomplish all i said is that it was possible.

D

Deleted member 511644

I've already tried this a few days ago, but everytime I tried this we both came in a diffrent game, and if you are in a party you automatically go to the same game together

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
I've already tried this a few days ago, but everytime I tried this we both came in a diffrent game, and if you are in a party you automatically go to the same game together
It does work but requires patience and timing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom