Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I am making a public document with the names of every user who has broken the rules on the server. This includes Illegal Modifications, Bug Abuse, Teaming, Camping (basically anything that can ruin someone's game).

I am currently looking for people to submit names for a rule-breakers name and the rule they broke. It is gonna be a really big document and will help for people to check hackers to see if they are known hackers in the past.

If you want to submit names, DM me here on Forums and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
This is petty and also quite childish. As if minecraft cheaters are some sort of criminals that deserved to be shamed or something. Grow up.

Add queenualala into the list btw

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Sentinel alone has banned more than a million players, good luck with that
Not on Bedrock. Through Admission of an Admin here on the server (I can find the source if needed), Bedrock has NO Anti-cheat. Before you point out that there has been a new dev hired. As off late, there is still no anti-cheat as no patch for the anti-cheat has been released

Reactions: Drakie❤

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
This is petty and also quite childish. As if minecraft cheaters are some sort of criminals that deserved to be shamed or something. Grow up.

Add queenualala into the list btw

I am a firm believer in putting people who are no good in the public eye. A variety of popular games do this automatically such as Rainbow Six Siege who on PC will display the name of a recently banned cheater on every public game on its platform. It will shame the offender and possibly prevent further cheating as a result of the embarrassment.

Also, you say that it's childish but you submit a name. There is a level of hypocrisy there that is unfathomable.

Reactions: Drakie❤

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
minecraft isnt a competitive game like rainbow six. Keep in mind these are mostly 10 - 14 year old kids.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
minecraft isnt a competitive game like rainbow six. Keep in mind these are mostly 10 - 14 year old kids.

As true as that may be but the embarrassment is enough to stop 2nd time offences, It also allows other players to check the list and see if there is previous offences

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom