Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
As far as I've seen the same number of hackers are on games, or a little less, but there are a lot still.

Have you guys seen something different after all this time with Sentinel system?

NOTE: Please avoid to post ass lickers, there are some in this forum that are not even moderators but they always post things like "Yes, they ban a lot of people dialy" when they don't even know the number.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I use to play FFA a lot, and you could not play for 5 minutes without having some hacker there. But ever since Sentinel was released, I hardly see hackers anymore. If there was one, they were usually banned in 5 minutes or so. I've stopped reporting some ofthe more blatant hackers because of this.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Today i was playing eggwars and I saw a hacker. He was hacking a lot, so i wondered: Will Sentiel punish this person? Well 5 mins later chat said "(hackers username) died". So i immediately went on the appeal-website and typed the hackers username and yes the hacker was banned by Sentiel the 23/04/17

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Today i was playing eggwars and I saw a hacker. He was hacking a lot, so i wondered: Will Sentiel punish this person? Well 5 mins later chat said "(hackers username) died". So i immediately went on the appeal-website and typed the hackers username and yes the hacker was banned by Sentiel the 23/04/17
Please tell me if this doesn't make sense

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel has worked for me, yes. There aren't a lot of hackers anymore on Skywars, which I play a lot. And if I do see one, I record that person and report that person. I don't play Eggwars very much, but if I play it, I don't really see hackers. But yes, Sentinel works fine for me.

Reactions: 6views_

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I personally believe that Sentinel is working and far better than it was intended to. It's been in development for so long I'd be honestly surprised if it didn't work.

Reactions: 6views_

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Yes, Sentinel is working. It's better than many expected/believed. In the first month, Sentinel banned quite the amount of hackers and has banned more since then. It is still being worked on (I would think) and will continue to improve.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Sentinel works!, I play a lot of skywars and before sentinel was released, you couldn't play 5 games without having a hacker. Now I don't see any hackers anymore.
But,... In 1.8 there are a lot of hackers. So I don't like 1.8

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Please notice that Sentinel doesn't ban hackers instantly, but bans hackers in ban-waves. If you didn't know this yet, here you go. :)

Sentinel works!, I play a lot of skywars and before sentinel was released, you couldn't play 5 games without having a hacker. Now I don't see any hackers anymore.
But,... In 1.8 there are a lot of hackers. So I don't like 1.8
Friday evening I played some Skywars games in 1.8 (4/5), but I didn't see one single hacker. I thought, let's catch some hackers but it didn't work out very well... :rolleyes:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't know, so far I had't actually bumped into hackers. I think Sentinel is doing fine for now.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Yeah sentinel works I got banned :(

JK I don't hack, but I do see less hackers now. And the ones I do see are using KA and kb resist not flying around like demi-gods like before.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom