I assume that you guys are working on this but I'd just like to point out that the amount of hackers has increased dramatically. I play eggwars lots and at least every other game there is a hacker, whether it be with anti-knockback, anti-armor, speed building, or even flying! This is very frustrating to the other players. It is also inconvenient because reporting a player is not easy. Taking a video of them is easy enough, but having to post the video to youtube can take hours to upload, and for the majority of players it is incredibly inconvenient. What the Cubecraft team might want to consider is having a quick in-game way for players to deal with rulebreakers. What I have in mind is to have some sort of /votekick [player] [purpose] command for the normal players to do. I'm not familiar with minecraft server running, but I used to be an admin on a Garry's mod server and the players had a way to vote kick someone, which was a nice way to temporarily deal with a hacker until and admin got on. I'm thinking if a third or even half of the players in the one game all reported one person, it would kick them from that game. If there was a way to alert the Cubecraft HQ about a player with an excessive amount of kicks, then they could look in to that player and see if they are hacking. This is a good way to temporarily deal with hackers until a fix can be made. If you really wanted, you could also replace a vote kick with a vote ban, that could ban the player for a short amount of time, like an hour or even up to a day. You might be reading this and think, "Well, if a player really wants to report someone they should go the traditional method that we already have." But, if only 10% of players are actively reporting players, what happens to the other 90% or people coming across hackers? Nothing is being done! These hackers are running freely on your server, which nobody wants. Also, the frustration of not being able to do anything will most likely cause other players to switch servers.