• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comfyyy

I was just thinking about how people were wanting kill leaderboards in Skywars, and I thought of this idea.

So you know you can hover your mouse over a name in public chat to see their EXP level, right? Why don't you include wins/kills/flags captured/minigames won/eggs broken. etc in both team and solo while in minigame lobbies? It just gives you a bit more information about them, and whether you can trust them when they say,"Oh I have 1000 wins team with me". Just an idea, but I think players would like to have it added.

You would be able to toggle this feature at level 20.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

I thought this some time ago, so I am happy to see it in a thread ( :

Reactions: comfyyy
D

Deleted member 352903

Would get a little to cluttered in such a small place for me. That's just my opinion though.
Aside from that, not every game has wins/kills, so this feature wouldn't be a constant for everywhere either. How would this work on a game like Tower Defence?
I think that in every lobby should be different statistics hoving the mouse over the name.
All the lobbies:
Lvl, name, rank
SkyWars, EggWars and Lucky Islands lobbies:
Kills, wins (solo and team)
BlockWars lobbies:
Kills, wins, flags captured
Minerware lobbies:
Wins and minigames wins
Tower defence lobbies:
Wins and maybe monsters sent
UHC lobbies:
This Game is dead ._.
If I forgot any game say It.
The problem is that it is too much information for a small place.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I a
I was just thinking about how people were wanting kill leaderboards in Skywars, and I thought of this idea.

So you know you can hover your mouse over a name in public chat to see their EXP level, right? Why don't you include wins/kills as well while in minigames? It just gives you a bit more information about them, and whether you can trust them when they say,"Oh I have 1000 wins team with me". Just an idea, but I think players would like to have it added.
I actually thought of the same this afternoon! Because some players say they have 2500 wins but they're only level 12.. So it would be handy to have!

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Personally I have no problem with this, but I think some people aren't comfortable with showing their stats. Perhaps you should be able to toggle if you want your stats to be displayed or not?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
As @jollow250 said, /stats would be a better command for this.
/stats <username. would show the users general stats. It would bring up the game menu, you select a game and it shows the players stats.

Possible Iron+ as it's kind of a "perk" in a way?

Reactions: comfyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom