Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
heyyyy cubers,

who would have guessed The Netherlands would get this much snow in 2021? maybe in some other countries too, i dont know x3

anyways, i know a lot of people love snow and making snowmen out of it, or other fun things. so this brought me on the idea to make a topic, all based around snow. things made by you, family, friends.... lets see how many people listened to the lockdown, or is snow an excuse to get out and have fun? or maybe you just have a fun story to be told about a good memory?

i just woke up, and the first thing i saw is this drunk snowman. children actually love it and sit on his lap so parents can make a photo of them together. what should we call our new friend tho...
1612706850777.png

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
It is very snowy and very cold in Canada right now, most houses (where I live) have something like this in the front yard lol

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Actually, it has been snowing a lot here for the last few days but its just not sticky at all so gave up on making a proper snowman

Did finish some sort of alien-ish snowman tho because I just wanted to have something in the backyard lol

• Haha
Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Actually, it has been snowing a lot here for the last few days but its just not sticky at all so gave up on making a proper snowman

Did finish some sort of alien-ish snowman tho because I just wanted to have something in the backyard lol
haha fair enough, at least you tried!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom