Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Luuk Bronts

Hello, by the snowball minigame you lose when you get 1 snowball
I always get elliminated in the first 1 to 2 seconds when I play that minigame
My question is : can it get nurved that you die when you get hit twice?

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

To start with: I don't think changing it to 2 hits will change the game a lot. Most people spam snowball you, so changing it from one to two hits won't make a difference. I understand the frustration of getting elliminated in the first 2 seconds but I think that's part of the game. Some minigames are ''luck'' games, others are ''skill'' games. Snowball fight is a luck minigame. I don't think they should change the minigame nor do I think it will make a difference if they do change it. Sorry, -1 from me.

- Dutch

Last edited:

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
I think that 2 hits don't make a difference. (explained above)
Maybe they can make a cool down, like after 1 or 2 seconds you can throw a snowball.
Personally I don't hate how it is now and it isn't needed to be changed.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
In my opinion, this game is one of the luck based games.
I believe this game should not change, and adding a countdown before you can throw snowballs (like StrikerHD said) would not change anything, it'll count down and after the countdown you'll instantly die again if you have bad luck. (You're just postponing the "issue")
However, to make the game more challenging (More skill-based actually), one hit takes away 1 heart, this means you would need to be hit 10 times in total, so no more bad luck at the start, but skill comes in. The game would last longer, but not by a lot since more people are still alive and you'll also get hit more often.)
Tho, I wouldn't prefer this ^Mine and your idea^ over how the game is now, since I like the luck-factor.
It's a no from me, I like the game how it is. :)

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
In my opinion, I think 2 hits doesn't make a difference
Most of the players jiiter click / butterfly click to throw snowballs faster, throwing more than 5 per second. So if that changed it wouldn't make sense as you would also receive more than 2 hits in the first second

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom