Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Snow Towers be in game?

• Total voters

Mythic_Rogue

Aug 7, 2017
An idea for a new tower for TD is the Snow tower. I would be a structure with a snow golem on the top of it. The snow golem slows mobs slightly and deals a small amount of damage. When upgraded the snow golem would shoot snowballs faster or increase slowness/damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

Katie Howe

Apr 11, 2017
I think this is such a good idea, im a huge fan of tower defence anyway soo yeah! defo

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Could you build it and post a picture here so we can see what you're talking about a little easier? It sounds cool but it also just sounds like a ice tower combined with a archer tower (Unless it would be a AOE then more like artillery) But maybe you could exsplain a little more?

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
We have the necromancer tower spawns Iron golem, we also have the sorcerer tower which spawns animals
this seems kinda pointless
also there are bows you can get
I don't think that was the idea he had I think he just thought of a snow golem just sitting on the top instead of walking around like the animals do in a sorcerer and it would throw snow balls

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't think that was the idea he had I think he just thought of a snow golem just sitting on the top instead of walking around like the animals do in a sorcerer and it would throw snow balls
I know
but is that really any different
it's not like zombies kill the golem or the animals it is literally just the same thing from a range
why?

LeoLion12345

Mar 9, 2016
It's a good idea, but if they add it, it will then take the place of the ice tower. I think they should add it, but only to replace the ice tower.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
What is the point of a tower that serves the same function as another existing tower, the ice tower? Not a very good idea.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What is the point of a tower that serves the same function as another existing tower, the ice tower? Not a very good idea.
Well look at the date of the update, now look at the date of the suggestion, it only became that way in the update
This thread was made before the update
Electric towers
What's a Zeus tower?

Last edited:

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
you have ice and quake towers i think that snow towers not effective is in tower defence

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom