Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that this should be added???

• Total voters

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
Hi, i think that a snow golem kit would awesome!

The Kit

- 2 Blocks of Snow

- Pumpkin

- 32 snowballs (or less/more)

And the golem should be hitting other players with snowballs

download (1).jpg

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
We already have farmer which gives you 64 eggs and iron pants.We already have that kit if you want it for the snowballs/eggs

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
The idea of the kit is good, but I think that SkyWars already has a lot of kits, and if you really want throwables you should go with the Farmer Kit.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I love this idea! This kit should be disabled in 'No Throwables', though, but that seems like a given to me

I think it would be too op or too weak
In other words, you think it'd be unbalanced..? Not really, considering the only items this kit grants are snowballs and the materials necessary to summon a snow golem

Reactions: Flasser
D

Deleted member 352903

The idea of the kit is good, but I think that SkyWars already has a lot of kits, and if you really want throwables you should go with the Farmer Kit.
We already have farmer which gives you 64 eggs and iron pants.We already have that kit if you want it for the snowballs/eggs
The point of the kit is that u can spawn a snowman

D

Deleted member 436996

It's pretty sad that people keep calling this kit useless when it's not even been tested. In my opinion this kit has a lot of potential, not only you have some throwables at the start of the game, that can be very handy, but also you have a snowman that will keep people from bridging to your island at the start of the game. It's a yes from me.

Reactions: ImJunior

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I love this idea! This kit should be disabled in 'No Throwables', though, but that seems like a given to me

In other words, you think it'd be unbalanced..? Not really, considering the only items this kit grants are snowballs and the materials necessary to summon a snow golem
In skywars were the golem will be attacking other players preventing them for scaping their islands,although lucky islands already has a snow golem kit and Is not op so idk

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Which is useless
What does 'purpose' mean to you? Something useful, to me, means I have to possess it in order to survive or in order to make my life easier. By my logic, CubeCraft is 'useless', so are all the games and all the kits on it. I can go years without CubeCraft without any issues. By your logic (none), every kit would seem useless to me. Summoning a snowman isn't only fun, it's also a good guard. Though if I look back at this suggestion, probably not such a good idea considering this mob can infinitely create and aim projectiles at other players. That makes it the exact opposite of 'useless'

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Sounds like a fun idea!! I love all pets/helping mobs.

Having a kit with a wolf would be nice too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom