Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel as though snowmen need to be nerfed because they fire snowballs a little too fast. I can’t count on 1 hand how many times I’ve died to my own snowman yeeting me off into the void when I’m fighting someone. I mean I like the snowmen for the snowballs to make snow blocks if I don’t have any other blocks that I can use from either gathering or that I have on me. I’ve also used the snowballs to knock people off. I’m not trying to complain this time. This is just something I would want some feedback on from others.

Reactions: Tripleee

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I used to die to my own snowmen too, now I just kill them anyway. (They just deal knockback, which usually just causes them to get in the way and make my opponent harder to hit) I don’t really think there’s a way to stop your own snowman from attacking you, and I think modifying the fire rate won’t do much to prevent this.

What bugs me is that once a snowman is agroed to you, it keeps firing nonstop. I’ve had circumstances where I hit my opponent once, who has Frosty, and they either get to the other side of a bridge or run away, and I have a snowman nonstop attacking me that I can’t get to because I would risk falling off the map.

I would change Frosty by making it so that he stops attacking something after 10 seconds. To compensate, I would increase Frosty’s health. Frosty right now is a bit of a glass cannon, you can one shot him by using the stone shovel you get from him and doing a crit. I think he should be able to tank at least a little damage from opponents.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I used to die to my own snowmen too, now I just kill them anyway. (They just deal knockback, which usually just causes them to get in the way and make my opponent harder to hit) I don’t really think there’s a way to stop your own snowman from attacking you, and I think modifying the fire rate won’t do much to prevent this.

What bugs me is that once a snowman is agroed to you, it keeps firing nonstop. I’ve had circumstances where I hit my opponent once, who has Frosty, and they either get to the other side of a bridge or run away, and I have a snowman nonstop attacking me that I can’t get to because I would risk falling off the map.

I would change Frosty by making it so that he stops attacking something after 10 seconds. To compensate, I would increase Frosty’s health. Frosty right now is a bit of a glass cannon, you can one shot him by using the stone shovel you get from him and doing a crit. I think he should be able to tank at least a little damage from opponents.
This is a really good suggestion. :agree:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
fr snow golems feel like they're sentry sniper turrets with aimbot

they managed to surpass hack clients without using hack clients, be like frosty

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
It's a really good suggestion. He killed me too many times by throwing snowballs while playing Lucky Islands. It's really annoying. It would be better if we got some knockbacks.Also the shield should be removed please.

Reactions: Reesle

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a really good suggestion. He killed me too many times by throwing snowballs while playing Lucky Islands. It's really annoying. It would be better if we got some knockbacks.Also the shield should be removed please.
Y the shield removed? What’s wrong with it? I mean I know it causes damage to u when u hit it when someone is blocking ur attacks, but that’s the only other thing I can think of that u find wrong with it.

fr snow golems feel like they're sentry sniper turrets with aimbot

they managed to surpass hack clients without using hack clients, be like frosty
Right?!?! They’re actually aimbotting snipers, as well as the stupid blazes which I think should be removed bc they’re SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!! I’ve gotten sniped outta nowhere and when the blaze is out of my render distance.

I agree with u fully on us getting knockbacks tho

I like this suggestion. It would be nice to have them stop attacking something after 10 seconds

Reactions: Tripleee and Reesle

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm way too tired, I thought this was about snowman survival for a second and I was incredibly confused lol.

But yeah if they have the same firing rate as they do in minerware then I agree. I been literally bullied into a corner by my own snow golem before. I can't imagine how annoying that must be in lucky island.

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm way too tired, I thought this was about snowman survival for a second and I was incredibly confused lol.

But yeah if they have the same firing rate as they do in minerware then I agree. I been literally bullied into a corner by my own snow golem before. I can't imagine how annoying that must be in lucky island.
It’s extremely annoying with how many times I’ve been killed by my own snowmen trying to hit someone that I attacked or a STUPID HOSTILE MOB!!!

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
There is really no need to reply to every single message individually. You can try bundling them together under one message.

i am not an experienced Lucky Islands player but i can tell it would be quite frustrating dying to your own snow golem. I also don't believe it should be a thing, but i will ask around. Although, something very similar can be found in minerware under the microgame where you are supposed to build a snow golem. I like that it attacks you with snowballs, even though you built it and really does no harm there. I can see how it would not be fitting to a gamemode where the void kills you.

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
There is really no need to reply to every single message individually. You can try bundling them together under one message.

i am not an experienced Lucky Islands player but i can tell it would be quite frustrating dying to your own snow golem. I also don't believe it should be a thing, but i will ask around. Although, something very similar can be found in minerware under the microgame where you are supposed to build a snow golem. I like that it attacks you with snowballs, even though you built it and really does no harm there. I can see how it would not be fitting to a gamemode where the void kills you.
It is very very frustrating and annoying on lucky blocks yes. And sorry about replying to each message individually. It's my own way of replying to people in an orderly fashion for the lack of a better term

Jan 6, 2024
I feel as though snowmen need to be nerfed because they fire snowballs a little too fast. I can’t count on 1 hand how many times I’ve died to my own snowman yeeting me off into the void when I’m fighting someone. I mean I like the snowmen for the snowballs to make snow blocks if I don’t have any other blocks that I can use from either gathering or that I have on me. I’ve also used the snowballs to knock people off. I’m not trying to complain this time. This is just something I would want some feedback on from others.
From my personal experience with snowmen, I'd recommend killing them. I see having them around is a liability because sooner or later they knock you off;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom