Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayroh

Well-Known Member
No, and could you stop.
This is one of the reasons why you were kicked out.
I really do not know what happened between you, AnonymousVoter, and/or Sylly, but you should really just ignore them if they give you an issue. It just makes the thread look bad in my opinion. Just keep in mind, if they have nothing nice to say, just ignore them, you are not entitled to reply to them. I hope you don't take this message the wrong way, I'm just a neutral party voicing how I feel about you guys bickering back and forth on this thread. :I
 

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
2,780
6,934
459
22
Texas, US
I would give advice on how to make it better but I wouldn’t want to insult or harass anyone.
It’s extremely rude to give advice on how to make a map better
 
  • Like
Reactions: A pigeon

Willet The Skillet

Well-Known Member
Sep 8, 2016
55
12
83
I like it! I am not gonna vote since I only looked at one image, but if you want a vote for that i will say 7/10!
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • S4nne
    Sr. Moderator

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom