Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I have one you're being a jerk. Maybe if you would stop this would not happen. So please stop.
This is a warning. I'm getting tired of you being rude and ignoring warnings to stop being rude.
If he does it again, go and get a staff member or mod. (I`m trying to help settle his argument, so please don`t kill me)

L

Lightning McQueen

If he does it again, go and get a staff member or mod. (I`m trying to help settle his argument, so please don`t kill me)
Yes because its my fault
Much better than last time. It looks like you just mixed and matched a bunch of stereotypical cubecraft snow themed maps though. Gameplay wise looks bland - like cubecraft snowy maps. Espacially for eggwars

Therefore i rate it 5/10
this was my first message - civil and polite.

You know what please do bring a staff member. This will be my last reply here. Sorry that you feel the way you do.

L

Lightning McQueen

Yeah , exactly how did i sound angry? Please do explain.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yeah , exactly how did i sound angry? Please do explain.
7ceff300fa8289b1c7c1838a75ef1bf2.png

https://gyazo.com/7ceff300fa8289b1c7c1838a75ef1bf2
And, BTW, I don't want to have a discussion with you.
Plzz stop.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
@Sylly was just giving constructive criticism, in other words he was saying your builds have improved and telling you what you can do to make it better. He wasn't flat out saying "your build sucks", which would be criticism.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
@Sylly was just giving constructive criticism, in other words he was saying your builds have improved and telling you what you can do to make it better. He wasn't flat out saying "your build sucks", which would be criticism.
Yes, look at this: (Note: I'm not asking for criticism. Just tell me on a scale on 1/10 how much you like it or don't and then say nice build and stop.)

L

Lightning McQueen

Yes, look at this: (Note: I'm not asking for criticism. Just tell me on a scale on 1/10 how much you like it or don't and then say nice build and stop.)
Is it a rule that i need to go by what the thread says?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
He/she (don't know what gender) wants to improve the buildings.
(I call him,her he) he wants constructive critism to improve buildings.
He doesn't want to hear: 5/10, he can't do something with that comment.
She wanted to know on a scale of 1/10, sylly said 5/10, therefore he didnt go against anything she said. And Sylly did give her constructive criticism so no one has any reason to complain.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I said no criticism cause that's how this all starts
He is very disrespectful and I don't need his comments.
Well, the first part of his post says "Much better than last time" which implies hes trying to say your improving. Then the rest of his post was saying what was wrong with your map, so he gave you the information you need on how to improve.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well, the first part of his post says "Much better than last time" which implies hes trying to say your improving. Then the rest of his post was saying what was wrong with your map, so he gave you the information you need on how to improve.
But if you give someone 5/10 I think its Nice if you explain why you are thinking that!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom