• Ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
I would like to suggest that we make more than one map for Infection. Some map ideas are:

Heaven: You're in a floating quartz thingy.

Hell: You're in an underground floating fire thingy.

Field: You're in a floating farmer's field thingy.

Egypt: You're in a floating desert with sculptures and structures around you, thingy.

Jungle: You're in a jungle thingy.

Chocolate: You're in a chocolate thingy.

Factory: You're in a factory thingy.

Islands: Your on some floating islands that are all connected by bridges, and maybe the mines could be under the islands and could connect all the islands too, like a mini underground train station without the trains and stations. Thingy.

Ocean: You're in the ocean and there are ships connected to other ships. There are four, quite large ships on the map and underneath each one of them is a mine-like ore fest thingy with lots of stone covering the ores. If you get what I mean thingy.

Want to keep up with the small suggestions series? Here is #1:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/small-suggestion-1.198000/

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think "Map themes for Infection" would be a more fitting title to this, there is also, as mentioned prior to my post, an already existing topic on the matter.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I have to vote for chocolate as I think it is about time that these game modes get colorful maps for once. +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your wonderful day :)

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I think this is not good, maybe a tip for later, name the Suggestion something else than Small Suggestion #2, and describe the maps more, ''thingy'' is not really good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom