Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Yoeee!
Welcome to another suggestions of me! Today I will talk about a small thing in SG. This isn't a bug by the way, it's just a small thing that I want to get rid of :p. People with ranks can vote, and that's nice, but when you vote for a certain gamemode or time in SW, you automaticly go back to your gameplay, while when you vote in SG, you stay in that map and always have to press E or Escape to get out of that map. This is very annoying and I think this small improvement will help a lot of people. If you don't understand what I mean, I'll make a video about it tommorow. Thanks :)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Already suggested this directly to higher up staff, think this should get added/fixed.
Especially in Survival Games where you can vote for 3 different things.

Won't lock it because you're putting it as a suggestion, people can leave their thoughts on this as well.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've played 5 games of SG in the period that I play on CubeCraft, because I don't really like SG but I do think that this would be very useful for the SG players

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yoeee!
Welcome to another suggestions of me! Today I will talk about a small thing in SG. This isn't a bug by the way, it's just a small thing that I want to get rid of :p. People with ranks can vote, and that's nice, but when you vote for a certain gamemode or time in SW, you automaticly go back to your gameplay, while when you vote in SG, you stay in that map and always have to press E or Escape to get out of that map. This is very annoying and I think this small improvement will help a lot of people. If you don't understand what I mean, I'll make a video about it tommorow. Thanks :)
I do not think that this would hurt in any way. Also it would help speed up voting in a way XD
I like this!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom