Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Hello everyone! So I came up with an idea to add something to the page where you see someone's statistics when right-clicking on them and click on their hat.

I recently saw this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/small-statistics-suggestion.288195/ I think this is fun to add aswell, but I have an extra addition to this. I think it would be fun to add the statistics of Featured Games aswell. I don't know if its possible, but I think its a cool feature. For example you can see someone's Paintball stats or Wing Rush stats etc.

Let me know what you think and react with the new emotes! :agree::unsure::disagree:

Pekfzz

Mar 25, 2020
Sverige
It's a cool idea, but not to make the stats screen be like way too owerflowed i think there should be so you can see for example if the featured game is Wing rush, you can see their Wing rush stats. Also i think that would be a good since on the stats meny thing there's one spot over for one more game, or atleast to make it good looking.

Attachments

• forums cc (2).jpg
    forums cc (2).jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 68

Jellei

May 28, 2017
It's a cool idea, but not to make the stats screen be like way too owerflowed i think there should be so you can see for example if the featured game is Wing rush, you can see their Wing rush stats. Also i think that would be a good since on the stats meny thing there's one spot over for one more game, or atleast to make it good looking.
I know there will be a lot of statistics than, but seeing only the gamemode that is featured is really boring to me. They can also just make a separate page for it.

Boekenkastplank

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2020
Netherlands
I like this idea and would want this added aswell, but I have another suggestion to this. They could make it so that if you go to your achievements you see two things, one for the page of the stats of main games, and one for the featured games, so it isn't an overflooded page.

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone! So I came up with an idea to add something to the page where you see someone's statistics when right-clicking on them and click on their hat.

I recently saw this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/small-statistics-suggestion.288195/ I think this is fun to add aswell, but I have an extra addition to this. I think it would be fun to add the statistics of Featured Games aswell. I don't know if its possible, but I think its a cool feature. For example you can see someone's Paintball stats or Wing Rush stats etc.

Let me know what you think and react with the new emotes! :agree::unsure::disagree:
I like this suggestion :stare:

• Love
Reactions: Jellei
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom