Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this idea be added in the CubeCraft lobby?

• Yes - It will have positive outcomes

• No - I don't think it will work.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boosi

Apr 29, 2017
The CubeCraft lobby is really big, and only recently have I decided to explore it. On discovering all these small games, like the ruin parkour and the "CubeCraft Club" I figured there should be a new game in there (or even as a normal minigame, depending on how large it becomes) where you have to skate on ice.

I'm not sure how you could make a competition of ice skating practical, but between two or more people, you could have to do full 360 spins, or how many times you can go from one side of the ice to the other, while dodging water holes along the way, and if you were to fall in the water you get teleported back to the beginning. Obviously it would have to be long in length AND width, but make sure it is rectangular, it needs to be very hard! This idea is very underdeveloped, so tell me how I could improve in the comments! I'm going to make a poll like my last gamemode, "Treasure Hunters" to see what you think. If you were to say no, tell me why and how I can improve it, so hopefully you will say yes after I edit this!

Thanks for the positive feedback in my last post, it's nice to see people like my ideas!

Reactions: xDuo

xDuo

Dec 5, 2016
The Netherlands
I think this idea is kind of a copy from Mineplex since they have Football and some other little games in their main lobby.
However, your ideas are very original!

Boosi

Apr 29, 2017
I think this idea is kind of a copy from Mineplex since they have Football and some other little games in their main lobby.
However, your ideas are very original!
Yes, Mineplex has their own lobby games but the fact the one I came up with is completely different obliterates any points taken that this idea is just a copy ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom