Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

when 1 of slime leave the game(in freeze tag gamemode) there is chosen new slime.

• Do u think that a new slime should be parazyled-parazlyzed

• Or do u think that it shouls stay like it is now, and a new slime should be not paralyzed survivior

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 489420

Do you know this feeling when you play slime survivor you are on the survivor side, You help many players (recover them) you are not paralyzed, 10 seconds left to the end of the game and suddenly 1 slime leaves the game and you become a new slime(and ofc u lose the game). I think that the player who is paralyzed should remain the new slime, not the player who is not parazyled

Attachments

• 2020-05-15_10.39.12.png
    2020-05-15_10.39.12.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 86

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you know this feeling when you play slime survivor you are on the survivor side, You help many players (recover them) you are not paralyzed, 10 seconds left to the end of the game and suddenly 1 slime leaves the game and you become a new slime(and ofc u lose the game). I think that the player who is paralyzed should remain the new slime, not the player who is not parazyled
I don’t think anything should be changed. I like the gamemode as it is.

D

Deleted member 489420

I mean that autobalancing should be change cuz its not fair

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Players leaving the game in Slime Survival is annoying in general. It's really difficult to solve this problem. Paralyzed players are still survivors in my eyes so even when a paralyzed survivor becomes a slime, it's still unfair in my eyes. The only thing I can think of is when you have 120 seconds of playtime left, nobody can leave the game untill the game is done. Before playing Slime Survival (Normal mode and Freeze mode) players sees a message showing them that you can leave the game, but not when you have 120 minuts left. This to prefent frustration and if you are the slime thanks to someone who left, you still have a chance to win the game.

Yes I know that you suppress the freedom, but in this case, in Slime Survival, I think this is reasonable.

D

Deleted member 489420

I dont understand how cube wants to stop players of leaving(exept punishments). Paralyzed players may not be recover and i think it will be more fair if paralyzed players will become new slime instead of players not paralyzed, Cube can also remove autobalancing like in BW but its not fair for slimes.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Fortunately the RNG-gods spare me from that fate whenever I am playing Slime Survival.
Though I do agree that in Freeze Tag (as if I'm ever gonna play that mode lol) it should prioritize people that are already paralyzed. Asuming no more people are paralyzed, perhaps it should focus on the person who was the last to be paralyzed.

Reactions: chickenkippen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom