• No for a different reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I've played about 3.4k games of Slime Survival (including Snowman Survival) and I have met a lot of new players who I can easily beat. I've been posting several threads on how to play it well. Here are my other threads so you can access them.
15 ways to get better at Snowman Survival
How to use the powerups in Snowman Survival well
How to use the powerups in Slime Survival well (Pretty much the same but more details and includes the new powerups such as Slime Trap, Slime Blinder Bomb, etc.)
Tips for evading slime-hitting powerups
Basics and map-specific tips
This is my 6th thread I have made on Slime Survival. It is also my 100th message on this website! After seeing videos of some people playing Slime Survival and trying to think of what the slimes are going to do made me want to make this thread. Knowing what others are going to do is important! Here are the things I've figured out what means what:

If, as a slime, you see a survivor throw a survivor recover grenade straight up, wait to hit them until the survivor recover grenade hits the ground. It means they are trying to recover themselves. I've done that, too!
upload_2020-1-1_9-34-56.png

If a slime is not chasing anyone but sees you, it is likely they are going to chase you. If not, they will try to sneak up on you and get you from behind. Stay alert!
If you are a slime and are near someone with a Frost Sword, if they know they should only use it when they have to, they won't attack unless you go close to him or attack him. However, most people use Frost Swords as something that tells them they can do anything. That is not true! With a Frost Sword, it is a good idea to still stay away from slimes and only use it if you have to. Or, a simpler way to get away with it is: Don't show your powerups! All you have to do is select a different slot in your hotbar and switch back to your powerup when you want to use it. This way, slimes can't see them!
If you are chasing someone with an Instant Wall and you are in a corridor too thin to go to the side of the Instant Wall, you're pretty much screwed. Try to find a way up so you can chase him from above. If you're not in a corridor, move to the side slightly in advance so the Instant Wall doesn't do much.
If a survivor has a Survivor Recover Wand and is going towards a paralysed survivor, don't chase them. They are going to recover the paralysed survivor. Instead, go to the paralysed survivor and be ready to re-paralyse him if he gets recovered.
If a slime is near a paralysed survivor and not running, they are likely camping the survivor. If you want to recover them, use a Survivor Recover Wand or Survivor Recover Grenade or if there aren't any in sight, a Frost Sword, Decoy, or Shield could do as well. Be sure if you are using a Frost Sword that you get the slime fast enough that they can't hit you as well! Also, unless you need to be on the lookout for slimes (which you often do), you should look at the survivor and click as fast as you can. This will speed up the recovery and if you click fast enough, you can almost triple the recovery time. You can still click them and be on the lookout for slimes but it is difficult because the survivor always has to be in the center of the screen.
If a survivor is running in zigzags, it's very difficult to hit them. They are trying to make you shoot and miss. Don't quick fire a slime at them. Instead, charge the shot completely, not so the slime travels faster and farther but so that it's bigger. It is then easy to hit them. If you still miss, a slime grenade should do the trick if you have one.
If you track a survivor, whether it be in normal mode or freeze tag mode and they are sneaking (holding shift key as default), they are likely hiding. They will run out of their hiding spot and try to evade the slimes normally. If they stay completely still, it's probably a decoy.
If a survivor is near a slime and is holding a shield, the survivor probably wants the slime to hit him. If there is more than one slime, the survivor likely wants the slimes to not hit him. The survivor probably wants the slimes to wait until his shield is out of time. If you are one of the slimes, don't wait. Instead, hit him. His shield will be gone and then the other slimes can hit him.

If someone is reading this thread, they likely are trying to get better at Slime Survival. If they are doing this, there isn't much you can do against it except read it yourself!
The information in this thread is not always what is actually going to happen. I used the words "likely" and "probably" a lot because some people know it is good to be unpredictable. Based on what I have said in this thread, you can do what is necessary based on what will happen. Thank you for reading!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom