Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesome8679

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Um so pretty much there is a glitch in slime survival where if you blink while decoyed, you will get stuck at the end of the blink and remain invis even after the decoy disappears. This, as you would imagine, makes you very difficult to spot, and if you do get hit by a slime somehow, you are still invis and stuck (for both game modes). You can still be tracked etc, but I'm fairly sure u do not get the glowing effect. It is consistent on all maps, and can be pulled off at any time just by running around with a decoy until you find a blink, placing the decoy, and using the blink. I have just used it in testing to float in the air, but I am sure some more creative uses that make it near impossible to be found and/or hit are possible. In the screenshot below, I am in f5 mode with hitboxes enabled to show that I am indeed invisible and floating in the air.
2021-04-19_13.24.37.png

awesome8679

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
UPDATE: I asked someone if they could see me after the decoy faded, and they said yes, meaning the invis is only client side for some reason idk why lol

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
UPDATE: I asked someone if they could see me after the decoy faded, and they said yes, meaning the invis is only client side for some reason idk why lol
Hi you should report them as a bug here

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Top Bottom